Winona Ryder is an American actress. She touted to fame for her breakthrough role as a teenager, playing Lydia Deetz in the 1988 Tim Burton film Beetlejuice, then went on to play prominent roles in such films as Mermaids, Edward Scissorhands, Bram Stoker’s Dracula, Little Women, and Girl, Interrupted. She also stars on the Netflix series Stranger Things. Tune in bio and explore more about Winona Ryder’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Dating, Affair, Boyfriend, Husband, Profession, Lifestyle, Children, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Winona Ryder Age, Height & Weight
How tall is Winona Ryder? Being born on October 29, 1971, Winona Ryder is 49 years old. Her height is 1.61 m tall, or 5 feet 1 inches and her weight is 53 kg.
Winona Ryder Bio & Early Life
Winona Ryder’s mother name is Cynthia Palmer and father named, Michael D. Horowitz. Her mother is an author, video producer and editor, and her father is an author, editor, publisher and antiquarian bookseller. He also worked as an archivist for psychologist Timothy Leary. Her father is from a Ukrainian Jewish and Romanian Jewish family and Ryder has described herself as Jewish.
Winona Ryder Wiki
|Real Name||Winona Laura Horowitz|
|Net Worth||$3 million, as of 2021|
|Birthday||October 29, 1971|
|Famous As||playing Lydia Deetz in the 1988|
Tim Burton film Beetlejuice
|Height||In centimetre : 1.61 m|
In feet : 5 feet 1 inches
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Winona Ryder Early Life
Winona Ryder was so smart. She was fifteen, she turned sixteen on the movie. She was a prodigy. From a very young age, she was an old soul. She really got the words and the imagery. She had watched tons of old movies. She was really sophisticated intellectually. She had the beauty of Veronica. She had the intelligence. She was just the perfect anti-Heather.
Winona Ryder Husband
Winona Ryder was engaged to Johnny Depp for three years before breaking up with him in 1993. She has been with Scott Mackinlay Hahn since 2011. She maintains homes in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Williamsburg in New York City.
Winona Ryder Career
Winona credits her career to director Tim Burton. Ryder has been involved in philanthropic work for the American Indian College Fund since her twenties, which sends low income Native Americans to universities. In 2000, Ryder received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Winona Ryder Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Winona Ryder? Acting is her main source of income. Aside from acting, Ryder appeared in advertisements for Marc Jacobs, both for their cosmetics and for their spring 2016 collection. Her net worth is estimated to be $3 million, as of 2021.
Winona Ryder Facts
- Winona Ryder was engaged to actor Johnny Depp for three years beginning in July 1990.
- She dated Matt Damon from 1998 to 2000.
- She was accused of using drugs during the trial, including oxycodone, diazepam, and Vicodin without valid prescriptions.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- Red is one of her favourite color.
- Winona Ryder is starring alongside Dermot Mulroney, John Gallagher Jr., Owen Teague and Brianne Tju in The Cow, a mystery thriller that marks the feature directing debut of Eli Horowitz, co-creator of Amazon’s anthology series Homecoming.
- Ryder most recently was seen in David Simon’s HBO limited series The Plot Against America and is reprising her role of Joyce Byers on Season 4 of Netflix’s hit Stranger Things which is due out next year.
- She is repped by Gersh and Anonymous Content.