Actor Will Harrison is gaining recognition for his breakout performance as Graham Dunne in the highly-anticipated 2023 Prime Video series, “Daisy Jones & The Six,” adapted from Taylor Jenkins Reid’s book. Harrison’s portrayal of the fan-favorite character has been praised for its authenticity and perfect fit for the role. The 26-year-old actor is making a name for himself with this performance. In the series, Graham is the lead guitarist of the band and the younger brother of Billy Dunne. Will expressed his excitement about the project on Instagram, calling it a dream come true. He is particularly excited to portray Graham’s character and bring his story to life. Prior to this, Will had appeared in a short film and an episode of Madam Secretary.
Will Harrison In TV Series, ‘Daisy Jones & The Six’
- Will, the actor, already had guitar-playing skills prior to his role in the show.
- In contrast, his onscreen brother, Sam Claflin, had to learn how to play the guitar for his role.
- Will’s guitar skills improved even more while working on the show.
- Will considers the opportunity to improve his guitar skills as an added bonus of getting the job.
- Will shared this information with TODAY, a news and talk show in the United States.
Will Harrison Education | Career At A Glance
Will Harrison was born in Ithaca, New York, but his family moved to Hadley, Massachusetts. In addition to his studies in drama at Carnegie Mellon School of Drama, he also works as a television writer.
Daisy Jones & The Six was Will’s first major audition after drama school. Will auditioned for a few roles, but ultimately got the role of Graham Dunne. During his audition for the role of Eddie, Riley Keough, who plays Daisy Jones, was in the room. Riley knew right away that Will was perfect for the role of Graham Dunne. Will got the role of Graham Dunne and became a part of the show.
Will Harrison Net Worth
- Will Harrison’s net worth is $1 M.
- He is a cast member in The Coast Starlight.
Is Will Harrison Dating?
Will Harrison is single and has been focused on his career for the past few years and hasn’t had the time to date or commit to a relationship.