Trippie Redd is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. Many of his singles like “Taking a Walk”, and “Topanga” included in the list of Billboard Hot 100. Moreover, he previously released shorter projects called Beast Mode and Awakening My InnerBeast. Trippie Redd’s single “Dark Knight Dummo” (featuring Travis Scott) reached #29 on the US R&B/Hip-Hop chart and #72 on the Billboard Hot 100. Tune in bio and explore more about Trippie Redd’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him!
Trippie Redd Height & Weight
How tall is Trippie Redd? He stands at a height of 5 ft 6 in or else 1.67 m or 167 cm. He weighs around 57 Kg or 127 lbs. He has dark brown eyes and curly blonde hair. He is a fitness freak as well. He wears a shoe size of 8 US.
Trippie Redd Bio, Age & Early Life
How old is Trippie Redd? His birthday falls on June 18, 1999. At present, he is 21-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Gemini. He was born in Canton, OH. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. He has stated he is of Irish, Native American and African American descent.
Read Also: Stunna 4 Vegas (Rapper) Wiki, Bio
Trippie Redd Wiki
|Real Name||Michael Lamar White IV|
|Nick Name||Trippie Redd|
|Birthday||June 18, 1999|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 6 in (1.67 m)|
|Weight||approx. 57 Kg (127 lbs)|
|Body Stats||approx. 44-32-38 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Red, Green and Blonde|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $13 million (USD)|
Trippie Redd Dating & Affair
Who is the girlfriend of Trippie Redd? He has had an on-off relationship with Aylek$. In 2019, he began dating rapper Coi Leray, but the couple later broke up.
Trippie Redd Net Worth
What is the net worth of Trippie Redd? His debut studio album Life’s a Trip (2018)and second album ! (2019) both reached the top five of the Billboard 200, while his fourth mixtape A Love Letter to You 4 (2019) topped the chart. In September 2019, rapper 6IX9INE testified that Trippie Red is a member of a rival Five Nine Brims gang. His net worth is estimated over $13 million (USD).
Read Also: Quavo (Rapper) Bio, Wiki
Trippie Redd Career
Lil Wop helped Trippie get started with a professional recording studio. In May 2017, White released his debut mixtape, A Love Letter to You, with the lead single “Love Scars”, which received more than 8 million views on YouTube within several months and more than 13 million on SoundCloud. White was included on XXXTentacion’s album 17, on the song “Fuck Love”, which peaked at number 28 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Read Also: Bobby Shmurda (Rapper) Wiki, Bio
Trippie Redd Family
Trippie Redd real name is Michael Lamar White IV. He was born Michael Lamar White IV in Canton, Ohio. His father, Michael Lamar White III, was in prison at the time of his birth, and his mother, Tonya White, was left to raise him as a single parent. He has siblings as well. He grew up with an older brother known as Dirty Redd, who died in a car crash, and a younger brother who goes by the name Hippie Redd. As per his educational qualifications, he is a high school graduate.
Trippie Redd Facts
- 6ix9ine accused Redd of having sexual relations with fellow rapper Danielle Bregoli, also known as Bhad Bhabie, who is a minor.
- His father and mother names are not known in public domain.
- He has siblings as well.
- He played football at Shasta High School.
- He is very active on social media platforms and love interacting with his fans.
- White said in March 2017 that he was worth $7 million and purchased his mother a $300,000 home.
- His interest in music began when his mother played Ashanti, Beyoncé, Tupac, and Nas while White was growing up.
- He later listened to artists such as T-Pain, KISS, Nirvana, Gucci Mane, Cute Is What We Aim For, Simple Plan, The Summer Set, Hit The Lights, Marilyn Manson and Lil Wayne.
- He has had feuds with 6ix9ine and XXXTentacion.
- Trippie Redd released the mixtapes A Love Letter to You and A Love Letter to You 2 in 2017.
Read Also: G-Eazy (Rapper) Wiki, Bio