Who is Tipper Gore? She is an American social issues advocate who was the second lady of the United States from 1993 to 2001. She is the former wife of Al Gore, the 45th vice president of the United States, from whom she separated in 2010. Moreover, she is a former Second Lady of the United States who was married to vice president Al Gore from 1970 to 2010. She is known for advocating the use of Parental Advisory stickers on record covers. Tune in bio and explore more about Tipper Gore’s Wiki, Bio, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Husband and many more Facts about him.
Tipper Gore Height & Weight
How tall is Tipper Gore? She stands at a height of 5 ft 8 in tall or else 1.75 m or 175 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful hazel eyes and has blonde hair.
|Real Name||Tipper Gore|
|Birthday||August 19, 1948|
|Height||approx 5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight||approx 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Children||Karenna, Kristin, Sarah, |
|Spouse/ Husband||Al Gore|
|Net Worth||Approx $5 m (USD)|
Tipper Gore Net Worth
What is the net worth of Tipper Gore? In 2002, supporters urged her to run for the Tennessee Senate seat; however, she declined. Gore took an active role in her husband’s political pursuits starting with his first campaign for the United States House of Representatives from Tennessee in 1976. As in 2020, her net worth is estimated over $5 million (USD).
Facts about Tipper Gore
- Wiki & Bio: She was born on August 19, 1948 in Washington, DC. Her zodiac sign is Leo.
- Her mother and grandmother raised her after her parents divorced.
- Gore pursued a master’s degree in psychology from Vanderbilt University’s George Peabody College, graduating in 1975.
- She has been dating Bill Allen, who is a former editor of National Geographic.
- She served s Second Lady of the United States while Hillary Clinton, wife of Bill Clinton, served as First Lady.
- She has played drums with members of the Grateful Dead.
- She is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- Gore has been a long-time advocate for the LGBT community.
- She represented the Clinton Administration in the Washington, DC AIDS Walk in 1993 as one of the highest-ranking public officials ever to participate.