Teresa Fidalgo is the name of a character in a ghost story that is going viral on social media. It is about a girl who is dead in the story created by David Rebordao in a short film named A curve. This short film was released in 2003. Tune in bio and explore more about Teresa Fidalgo’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Teresa Fidalgo Bio, Age & Family
How old is Teresa Fidalgo? Teresa died n 1983 in Portugal. Her age was 37 Years at that time. Moreover, Teresa Fidalgo is the name of a character in a ghost story. This story is going viral on all over social media. In this short film, Teresa is a Hitchhiker who dies on the road while hitchhiking. It is about a girl who is dead in the story created by David Rebordao in a short film named A curve. This short film was released in 2003.
Teresa Fidalgo Height & Weight
How tall is Teresa Fidalgo? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs, as per various sources.
Teresa Fidalgo Wiki
|Real Name||Teresa Fidalgo|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Bra Cup Size||NA|
Teresa Fidalgo Real Or Fake Story
It seems that the internet’s love of nostalgia extends beyond just pop culture, with the Slender Man and copy paste ghost stories like Teresa Fidalgo getting a second wind this year, but how did the dead girl tale start and is there a shred of truth to it? “I am Teresa Fidalgo and if you don’t post this on 20 other photos I will sleep with you forever,” the quote spammed at the bottom of thousands of Instagram pictures this week somewhat ambiguously warns. “A girl ignored and her mom died 29 days later. You can even search me on google.” (sic). Indeed you can search Teresa on Google, though her extensive search results aren’t tantamount to her physical existence but more a catalogue of various regurgitations and reworkings of a story that originates with Portuguese producer David Rebordão’s viral video ‘A Curva’.
Teresa Fidalgo Facts
- According toindependent.co.uk report, Aping Blair Witch Project, the found footage short sees a car of friends driving in the mountains when they pick up a hitchhiker going by the name Teresa Fidalgo.
- Mostly silent, the new passenger eventually points to a spot in the road ahead of the car where she “died”, with the camera panning back to her to show her face suddenly bloody before the car crashes.
- While numerous White Lady stories like this have been dreamt up over the years, something about the specificity of ‘Teresa Fidalgo’ and her supposed (but definitely phony) links to a real accident that occurred on a Portuguese road have caught the imagination of easily-scared teenagers.
- If common sense doesn’t prevail when it comes to the idea of there being a teenage ghost with the supernatural ability to haunt people through social media though, and the fact she is subject to auto-correct errors like the rest of us doesn’t diminish her story in any way, take solice in the fact that Rebordão has admitted that the story is fake.
- The director told Channel TVI he was very surprised by the story’s success and longevity, and is trying to find funding to make new scripted films.
Read Also: Tiffany Moss (Murder) Wikipedia, Bio