Taeyeon aka Kim Tae-yeon (born March 9, 1989) is a South Korean singer. She has been a member of SM Entertainment’s girl group Girls’ Generation since 2007. She is also the member of SM projects including Girls’ Generation-TTS, SM the Ballad, and Girls’ Generation-Oh!GG. Taeyeon was awarded the school’s Lifetime Achievement Award in 2008. Other than this, she has an immense fan following under her social media platforms. In fact in 2016, she became the first K-pop female celebrity to reach seven million followers on Instagram.
Taeyeon Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- Taeyeon age is 31 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 32 C.
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
- She has hazel eyes and has blonde hair.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
Taeyeon Boyfriend & Dating
- Taeyeon was caught up in rumors claiming that she’s in a relationship with her labelmate and junior, NCT‘s Doyoung.
- A netizen created a popular post titled, “Taeyeon’s New Boyfriend” and uploaded alleged “proof” that the two are dating.
- The rumors first pointed out that they were wearing similar rings.
- They claimed it was a couple ring.
- They also brought up the fact that Taeyeon frequently talks about NCT on social media.
- She also brought them up on radio shows, claiming she wants to become closer to them.
- They brought up an old post where Taeyeon wore a carrot and bunny headband, which she captioned with a single carrot emoji.
- Netizens claim it was a secret lovestagram towards Doyoung who’s known as a carrot-top bunny among fans.
- Taeyeon also posted on the same day as Doyoung’s “Boyfriend Pic”. She uploaded a few selfies with the caption and a heart, “It’s 33♡”
- Although a group of netizens was eagerly trying to prove that Taeyeon and Doyoung were actually dating, fans quickly shut down the rumors by digging deep to find contradictory evidence.
- First, the fans provided close-ups of their alleged couple ring. The two rings look similar but are actually very different.
- They pointed out that Taeyeon’s ring was twisted tightly while Doyoung’s ring was broader with a looser twist.
- And the netizens failed to mention that Doyoung wasn’t the only one to upload “Boyfriend Pic” that day. Jungwoo and Jaehyun also posted their own that very same day!
- Lastly, fans pointed out that NCT members frequently visit all SM senior’s concerts. Doyoung wasn’t the only member invited to attend Taeyeon’s concert.
- Netizens may try and try to pair them together, but fans prove that they’re nothing but close friends who are famous as each other’s doppelgangers!
Taeyeon Quick Bio
|Real Name||Kim Tae-yeon|
|Born||March 9, 1989|
|Age||31 Years Old|
|Famous For||Member of SM Entertainment's
girl group Girls' Generation
|Birthplace||Jeonju, North Jeolla, South Korea|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'5"|
|Weight||Approx 55 Kg
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Education||Jeonju Art High School|
|School||Local High School|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Links|
Taeyeon Net Worth
- Taeyeon net worth is estimated around approx $10 – $12 Million USD.
- She also earns from her sponsors like Instagram account where advertisers pay a certain amount.
- The average estimate of the amount he charges for sponsorship is between $267 – $445.
- She also earns a good amount of from her youtube channel.
- She earns an estimated $6.3K – $101.2K from her youtube channel in a year.
- She also get paid for promoting Dove soap brand under her Instagram account.
|Net Worth||Approx $10 – $12|
|Endorsements Income||Approx $2M – $3M|
Taeyeon Early Life & Education
- Taeyeon was born on March 9, 1989, in Jeonju, South Korea.
- She holds Korean nationality.
- She belongs mixed ethnicity.
- Her family consists of her parents, an older brother, and a younger sister.
- Since her childhood, she was very passionate about singing.
- As per her educational qualifications, during her second year in middle school, Taeyeon accompanied her father to SM Academy to pursue vocal lessons.
- She graduated from Jeonju Art High School.
- As per her career, before officially debuting as a solo singer, Taeyeon had recorded soundtracks for television dramas that proved successful on South Korean music charts, notably “If” and “Can You Hear Me” in 2008.
- Then, she released her debut extended play ‘I’ in 2015, which includes the Gaon Digital Chart number-one titular single.
- Further, her second extended play ‘Why’ was released in 2016 which peaked atop the Gaon Album Chart and spawned two Gaon Digital Chart top-ten singles, “Starlight” and “Why”.
- In 2017, her debut studio album, My Voice was released and yielded the top-five singles “11:11”, “Fine” and “Make Me Love You”.
- In 2018, Taeyeon has released her album named, ‘Something New’.
- Later, she released a Japanese EP, Voice in 2019.
- She was a main cast on the JTBC reality show Begin Again in 2019, as well.
- In Feb 2020, Taeyeon has received various awards and nominations including six Golden Disc Awards, five Seoul Music Awards, three Gaon Chart Music Awards, three Melon Music Awards, and three Mnet Asian Music Awards.
- Currently, she is working on various projects as well.
- She has been widely regarded as a “talented vocalist” for her soulful vocals.
- She the leader of popular K-pop girl group Girls’ Generation and a successful solo artist, as well.
- She won the OST Award, Bonsang, and the Daesang Award (main Award) from 29th Seoul Music Awards, in Jan 2020.
- She has an immense fan following under her social media platforms as well.
- She loves doing chairty work and also is a pet lover.