Satoru Gojo is one of the well known main protagonists of Jujutsu Kaisen. He is a special grade jujutsu sorcerer and a teacher at the Tokyo Jujutsu High. He is normally seen to be nonchalant and playful towards his students, close colleagues, and friends. Satoru is a complex individual. However, he is unsympathetic and cruel towards sorcerer executives, an example being his blatant disrespect towards Principal Gakuganji, and his enemies.
Satoru Gojo Height & Weight
How tall is Satoru Gojo? According to Akutami, Gojo is probably over 190 centimeters tall (6′ 3″).
Satoru Gojo Abilities and Powers
- Overall Skill Level: Satoru is known to be the strongest sorcerer in the series, holding both immense amounts of cursed energy and a dangerously powerful technique, even among the special grade sorcerers.
- Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Satoru, in addition to his overwhelming levels of cursed energy, is also an incredibly formidable martial artist in close combat, with extraordinary physical prowess to back up his skills.
- Immense Speed & Reflexes: Satoru is an extremely fast fighter, capable of moving faster than the eye could perceive.
- Tactical Intellect: Gojo is quite tactical and capable of figuring out his opponent’s plan with minimum information. He has also shown to be extremely adaptable to any enemy he has ever faced so far, knowing precisely what to do to counter their techniques and find ways to defeat them.
- Immense Strength: He was also able to easily rip out Jogo’s head and later on his arm with sheer physical force and even managed to casually rip out Hanami’s roots. He could casually rip apart transfigured humans, tearing them apart limb-by-limb.
Satoru Gojo Personality
- Satoru is a complex individual.
- He is normally seen to be nonchalant and playful towards his students, close colleagues, and friends.
- He is unsympathetic and cruel towards sorcerer executives, an example being his blatant disrespect towards Principal Gakuganji, and his enemies.
- Satoru is extremely confident in his abilities and reputation as a powerful sorcerer, believing himself to be invincible.
- His opinion of others often only go as far as his judgement of their strength, and he is quite apathetic towards anyone he deems weak.
- Additionally, greatly influenced by his own desire for power, he is very arrogant.
- He is convinced that he is the strongest in the world, which he technically is, claiming, during his fight with Toji Fushiguro.
- During intense battles, Satoru is seen to occasionally fall into a frenzied fighting state, urged by his determination for victory and undeniable proof that he alone is the strongest.
- His combative style is characterized by his aggressive and domineering attacks, while flaunting his mastered techniques to his opponents.
- Furthermore, in a crisis, he is capable of being cold-blooded.
- He will prioritize his enemies’ destruction over saving innocent people when he believes that the sacrifice is unavoidable.
- However, this only extends to the people killed by his opponent; he will not do any lasting harm to or kill anyone innocent to gain the upper hand.
- Nevertheless, despite his haughtiness and strength, Satoru is more human than he first appears.
- After defeating Toji, Satoru retrieved Riko’s corpse with a sorrowful look, showing that albeit his recent conceited victory temporarily clouding his feelings, he still felt some grief over her death.
- He sought to kill the Star Religious members that were laughing over Riko’s death, though was stopped by Suguru Geto — who he relied on as a moral compass at that time — before taking any action.
- Furthermore, Satoru was later left visibly horrified and panicked after learning that Suguru, his one and only best friend, had become a murderous curse user.
- Satoru attempted to reason with his friend, but eventually realized and accepted that he lost the one person he truly saw as an equal.
- After having to put an end to Suguru before more calamity arose, it was Satoru’s trauma over losing his best friend that caused his ultimate downfall in Shibuya.
- He was also distraught when Yuji seemingly died.
- Satoru’s endgame is to reform the jujutsu world from the bottom-up through education.
- He seeks to foster a new generation of sorcerers that he hopes will one day become his equals.
Who is Gojo Satoru Girlfriend?
Gojo Satoru is Jujutsu Kaisen’s strongest and one of the most popular characters. Does he have a girlfriend though? What is our blue-eyed sorcerer’s love life like.
Gojo Satoru, aside from being the strongest and in my objectively right opinion, the coolest in-universe Jujutsu Kaisen, also happens to be very attractive. Naturally, fans of the show can’t help but speculate about his romantic interests.
Utahime Iori is a semi-grade 1 jujutsu sorcerer and student supervisor at Kyoto Jujutsu High. Gojo and Utahime have known each other from their high school years. Gojo frequently teases Utahime, which eventually gets on her nerves. Utahime is used to this teasing because of their long relationship, and even though she gets agitated, they manage to get along when they’re in action.
Who Is Gojo Satoru In Love With? The short answer is, no one. The longer answer is, Gojo’s past arc and the Shibuya Arc have been completed by Gege Akutami. The characters in the manga and Gojo himself seem to be aware of how attractive he is. However, there aren’t any romantic ties explored with any of the characters, new or old. Gojo seems to be a master of either getting people to fangirl over him or cause them severe migraines by getting on their nerves.
Satoru Gojo Trivia
- Gojo ranked 3rd place in the manga’s 1st Character Popularity Poll with 16,923 votes.
- He started eating sweets to stimulate his brain but ended up with a sweet tooth.
- He can do anything he tries, so he tries not to get too involved with anything.
- According to him, this is all for the sake of the next generation.
- As a student, Satoru and Suguru were both considered “the strongest”, capable of making short work of experienced and powerful curse users.