Who is Sarah Palin? She is an American retired politician, commentator, author, and reality television personality. She is former Governor of Alaska, reality star, and Republican candidate for the U.S. vice presidency in 2008. Her book Going Rogue was published in 2009 and was a New York Times #1 bestseller for 6 weeks. Tune in bio and explore more about Sarah Palin’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Husband, Children and many more Facts about her.
Sarah Palin Height & Weight
How tall is Sarah Palin? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful hazel eyes and has blonde hair.
|Real Name||Sarah Louise Palin|
|Nick Name||Sarah Palin|
|Birthday||February 11, 1964|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
Sons: Track Cj, Trig Paxson Van
Daughters: Bristol Sheeran Marie,
Willow Bianca Faye, Piper Indy Grace
|Husband/ Spouse||Todd Palin|
|Net Worth||approx. $33 million (USD)|
Sarah Palin Husband
Who is the husband of Sarah Palin? She married Todd Palin in 1988 and the two remained together for over 30 years before separating in 2019. Todd filed for divorce from Sarah on August 29, 2019, citing “incompatibility of temperament”. The divorce was finalized on March 23, 2020. They have five children. Palin’s husband Todd worked for oil company BP as an oil-field production operator, retiring in 2009, and owns a commercial fishing business.
Sarah Palin Net Worth
What is the net worth of Sarah Palin? She was the first Republican female vice presidential nominee and the second female vice presidential nominee of a major party, after Geraldine Ferraro in 1984. As in 2020, her net worth is estimated over $33 million (USD).
Facts about Sarah Palin
- She was appointed chair of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission.
- She became the youngest person and the first woman to be elected Governor of Alaska, in 2006.
- In June 2007, Palin signed a record $6.6 billion operating budget into law.
- Palin served as one of three directors of “Ted Stevens Excellence in Public Service, Inc.,”, from 2003 to 2005.
- After graduation, she worked as a sportscaster for KTUU-TV and KTVA-TV in Anchorage.
- In 1984, Palin won the Miss Wasilla beauty pageant.
- She hosted TLC’s Sarah Palin’s Alaska in 2010–11, and Amazing America with Sarah Palin on the Sportsman Channel in 2014–15.
- She attended Wasilla High School, where she was head of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
- She has an immense fan following under her Instagram account.
- White is her favourite color.