Roselyn Sánchez is a Puerto Rican singer-songwriter, dancer, model, actress, producer, and writer. She rose to prominence for appearing in movies like, Captain Ron, Held Up, Rush Hour 2, Boat Trip, Nightstalker, Basic, Chasing Papi, Larceny, State Property 2, Underclassman, Cayo, Edison, Shooting Gallery, Yellow, The Game Plan, Rush Hour 3, The Perfect Sleep, Venus & Vegas, Act of Valor, Mothers and Daughters, Traffik and many more. In addition, Sánchez is the spokesperson of the Fundación de Niños San Jorge, which assists sick children from poor families.
Roselyn Sánchez Age
- How old is Roselyn Sánchez? She was born on April 2, 1973 in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- As of 2022, she is 49 years old.
- She has siblings as well.
- She is the youngest of four siblings, having three older brothers.
- She showed an interest in both dancing and acting and would put on shows for her family, at a young age.
Roselyn Sánchez Education
- As per her education, she received her primary education in San Juan.
- Sánchez enrolled in the University of Puerto Rico, where like her father and brothers she was to study marketing.
- However, after three years she left the course.
- At the age of 18, Sánchez moved to New York City, where she took classes in dancing, acting and singing, in 1991.
- In 1992, she returned to Puerto Rico.
- She made her movie debut, having landed a small part as an island girl in the movie Captain Ron, which was partly filmed in Puerto Rico.
Roselyn Sánchez Husband
Roselyn Sánchez is married to English actor, former boxer, and former model Gary Stretch, from August 9, 1998, to April 15, 2001. She later started dating Puerto Rican salsa singer Víctor Manuelle. Moreover, due to some personal issues, couple broke-up.
In Dec 2007, Sanchez became engaged to actor Eric Winter. Couple dated for two years. Later, they tied knot on 29 November 2008, in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Couple has blessed with children. They together have two children together: a daughter, Sebella (born January 2012), and a son, Dylan (born November 2017).
Roselyn Sánchez Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Roselyn Sánchez|
|Birthday||April 2, 1973|
|Birth Place||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|Profession||singer-songwriter, dancer, model,|
actress, producer, and writer
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.66 m)|
|Weight||60 Kg (132 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||42-32-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||40 A|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Spouse||Gary Stretch (m. 1998; div. 2001)|
Eric Winter (m. 2008)
|Education||University of Puerto Rico|
|Daughter||Sebella (born January 2012)|
|Son||Dylan (born November 2017)|
|Net Worth||$2 million – $3 million|
Roselyn Sánchez Net Worth
What is the net worth of Roselyn Sánchez? She gained public attention as a dancer and as co-host of a variety show called Qué Vacilón. Acting is her main source of income. As of 2022, her net worth is estimated between $2 million – $3 million.
Roselyn Sánchez Facts
- Red is Roselyn Sánchez’s favourite color.
- She loves to wear red dresses and also decorates her house with red items.
- She often goes shopping for her favourite color and even has a collection of different shades of red.
- She joined the cast of the CBS television series Without a Trace, in 2015.
- She acted as Monique, the ballet teacher, in The Game Plan, in 2017.
- She was cast opposite Ana Ortiz of ABC comedy-drama pilot Devious Maids, in 2012.