Ronni Hawk is an American actress of numerous short films who would land her first series regular role on the show Stuck in the Middle as Rachel Diaz. In 2018, she began playing the character Olivia on the Netflix series On My Block. In 2020, she played Wendy on the supernatural-drama series Legacies for two episodes. Tune in bio and explore more about Ronni Hawk’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Dating, Affair, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Ronni Hawk Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Ronni Hawk? She stands tall at an approximate height of 1.65 meters or 5 feet 5 inches and her weight is around 60 Kgs or 132 lbs. Similarly, this celebrity has a chest-waist-hip measurement of 32-25-33 inches respectively.
Ronni Hawk Net Worth
Ronni Hawk, who plays the role of Olivia, Rudy’s family friend, doesn’t appear after season 1 and isn’t even mentioned very much in the seasons after. Fans of the series speculate that her character was purposefully killed off due to the controversy surrounding the actress, however, that may not be the case.
According to sources, Ronni’s net worth is estimated to be $3 million, as of 2021. Acting is her main source of income.
Ronni Hawk Age
Ronni Hawk was born on September 9, 1999 in Boca Raton, FL. She is 22 years old, as of 2021. She has done national commercials for Bank of America, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Target, and Kohls, to name a few.
Ronni Hawk Wiki/Bio
|Real Name||Ronni Hawk|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Birthday||September 9, 1999|
|Profession||Social Media Star|
|Birthplace||Boca Raton, FL|
|Height||In Feet Inches-5’5”|
In centimeters- 165 cm
In meters- 1.65 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 60 kg|
In Pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 32-25-33 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||32 BB|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Was Ronni Hawk fired from On My Block?
The short answer to this question is, not really.
According to Screen Rant, the fate of Olivia was already decided before the end of the first season. Her character was written to not survive the shooting and serve as a push for Rudy’s storyline of his survivor’s guilt and trauma.
On My Block’s co-creators reveal Ronni Hawk’s character, Olivia, was always meant to get killed off following the season 1 cliffhanger.
Olivia was always meant to get killed off in the On My Block season 1 finale as indicated by the show’s creators. The Netflix coming-of-age series first debuted in March 2018 and has since been a mainstay on the streaming service’s spring schedule. Series stars Sierra Capri, Diego Tinoco, Jason Genao, and Brett Gray recently reprised their roles for a third season but there’s no word regarding a renewal status.
Ronni Hawk Facts
- On My Block follows four best friends – Monse, Cesar, Ruby, and Jamal – facing the daily struggles of growing up in their inner-city Los Angeles neighborhood. During the first season, the group welcomed Olivia (Ronni Hawk), a teenage girl that stayed with Ruby’s family after her parents were deported back to Mexico.
- To give her a sense of normalcy, Ruby’s family decided to throw Olivia a quinceañera, which took place in the season finale.
- Unfortunately, Cesar’s gang involvement put his closest friends at risked and a rival gang member opened fire on the partygoers.
- Ruby and Olivia fell victim to gunshot wounds but only one was meant to survive.
- The fate of Ruby and Olivia resulted in On My Block’s first major cliffhanger.
- It was presumed that at least one of the characters would die from the event but viewers were forced to wait a year to find out the truth.
- The 20-year-old actress’ bail was set at $100K following the verbal argument, which turned physical.
- 21-year-old Miles Fallon had ‘visible injuries including scratches’ when police arrived at their LA home.
- Ronni originally played Rachael Diaz in Disney Channel sitcom Stuck in the Middle, which ended in 2018 after three seasons.
- Ronni originally found fame playing self-absorbed eldest sister Rachael Diaz in Disney Channel sitcom Stuck in the Middle, which ended in 2018 after three seasons.