Richard Cole, the former tour manager of Led Zeppelin, died today at the age of 75 years old. If you want to learn more about his wiki history, cause of death, age, net worth, wife and family members, continue reading below.
From the mid-1960s to 2003, English music manager and promoter Richard Cole worked in the rock music industry. He was tour manager for Led Zeppelin from 1968 until 1980, to be exact.
In addition, Cole was one of the first tour managers to specialize on English musicians’ American tours. He also handled collecting box office earnings and keeping receipts for Led Zeppelin’s live event touring.
Who Is Richard Cole? His Age And Wiki Details Explored
- According to reports, Richard Cole has passed away at the age of 75.
- He was born on January 2, 1946, in Kensal Rise, London’s Brent area.
- His father was an architect who worked for Rolls-Royce on automobile design and then in aircraft construction during World War II.
- He became interested in music at the age of 12 after listening to Elvis Presley and The Everly Brothers.
- At the age of 15, he quit school and used his first earnings as a dairy plant employee in Acton to buy a drumkit.
- He trained with Buddy Rich and Gene Krupa records while listening to them.
How Did Big Chubby Die? Death Reason Explained
Led Zeppelin Tour Manager: Richard Cole Cause Of Death Revealed
- Unfortunately, the death of Richard Cole, the former Led Zeppelin tour manager, has not been announced.
- He died early Thursday morning, December 2, 2021, leaving his relatives devastated.
- The death of Cole has not been announced by his family or friends.
- Furthermore, the cause of Cole’s death is still unknown at this time.
- Our heartfelt condolences go out to his relatives and friends.
- He was a fine person whose thoughts and sympathies are with his family.
Richard Cole Wife And Net Worth
- We haven’t heard much of obituaries from his family or wife as of yet, which is too bad.
- They must be devastated and emotional after losing their loved one.
- He was previously married to Marilyn Cole, according to sources.
- However, little information about his wife or other family members has been revealed. He had an estimated net worth of about $500,000 USD.