Anna and the future Shaman King’s new path after resolving Anna’s demons problems is seen in the 35th episode of Shaman King (2021). Demon Re was killed by Asakura Yoh with Ultra Senji Ryakketsu: Cresent Moon Purification.
The Shaman Fight will resume soon once Yoh decides to return, as he has quit after learning to suffer the loss of more valuable friends. After Peyote and Chubby Shaman crushed Ren, the show reveals Yoh’s history. In this episode, Yoh and Amidamaru discuss Matamune.
Matamuna sacrifices his life to protect Anna. Asakura Yoh also informs him that Hao was Matamune’s instructor. Since Yoh feels liberated after quitting Shama Fight, they believe they have enough time to talk about it. Ren comes back to himself and remembers when Ren gets wounded and realises that Yoh has chosen to assist Ren instead of pursuing his ambition to be the Shaman King. Asakura Yoh thinks the battles were pointless, but he still has things he needs to accomplish. Anna appears and asks Yoh if he is thinking about defeating Hao once again.
He tells her that he’ll make it up to her, but she reminds him of his promise to Matamune. Yoh knows that with the aid of Anna, he made a bargain with Matamune to defeat Hao in a Shaman Fight. Anna thinks they shouldn’t allow Matamune’s death go to waste. She asks what will happen to her because she is supposed to be the wife of a shaman king. Yoh apologises and gets slapped across the face. He rolls on the ground, and Amidamaru feels sorry for him because Yoh has begun to bleed. When they reach HQ, meet with the Maiden who guaranteed Yoh assistance, Ren’s rebirth will begin.
Previously on Shaman King (2021) Episode 34
- When Anna stomps on Yoh’s face, he understands that she will never cease slapping him if he makes a mistake.
- After sending Yoh flying with a single slap, Anna tells him that she had forgiven him since he was kind-hearted when they began their relationship.
- She explains that it was his purity that caused her to fall in love with him.
- He must understand, however, that the fight is not over until he becomes the Shaman King himself.
- With a smile on his face, Amidamaru acknowledges Anna’s forgiveness of Yoh.
- The X-Laws arrive at the headquarters and inform Maiden that Ren’s revival is complete.
- When Marko and the others suggest they shouldn’t reincarnate Ren, Basson becomes furious.
- They tie Basson up, revealing that because he killed one of the ten Officiants to obtain the Oracle Bell, they will not be able to spare him.
- The Shugendom believes that the Shaman must die in order to revive Ren; Lyserg thinks it is unjust because they promised Yoh they would bring him back. He knows Yoh will not approve of this proposal.
- According to Marko, the X-Laws are the Apostles of Justice, and they are unable to let such a nefarious Ren go unpunished for committing such a terrible crime.
- The King thinks that Ren should be sent to the graveyard, not the reincarnation chamber.
- Yoh promised The Maiden that she would resurrect him. However, she will never break her promise, and Marko accepts it after the revelation.
- Marko is moved by her speech and apologises for blaming an evil spirit for his blindness.
- They begin with the procedure, and Ren has dreamed about Shaman Fight. Ryu and Manta arrive on the scene to discover that Ren will awaken soon.
Shaman King (2021) Episode 35 Release Date
- On December 9, 2021, the 35th episode of Shaman King will air.
- Ren awakes from his rebirth process, but his bossy personality has not changed. Because he will never lose a single fight, he scolds Ren for being late.
- Hao’s Men run into the IceMen.
- Let’s take a look at the most recent news and official information about Shaman King (2021) Episode 35.
Watch Shaman King (2021) Episode 35 Online – Streaming Details
- On Thursday, May 25 at 5:55 PM JST, you can watch Shaman King (2021) Episode 35 online on Bilibili and Netflix.
- For those in the UK, the latest episodes of Shaman King (2021) are accessible on Youtube channels and Netflix.
- Horohoro employs Kororo’s spiritual abilities to combat men who are on his side. When Shaman King (2021) Episode 35 arrives, let’s meet up.