Randy Fenoli is an American television presenter and fashion designer who rose to prominence for his own TV show, Randy to the Rescue and Say Yes to the Dress. He is recently came into limelight for engaging with his fiancé Mete Kobal. Back in January, the couple met at Marmara Park Avenue Hotel—the place where Kobal was a restaurant and bar manager while attaining his degree in mechanical engineering. Moreover, find more about, Randy Fenoli Partner, Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Net Worth in the below article.
Randy Fenoli Age
How old is Randy Fenoli? He was born on January 30, 196 in Mount Vernon, Illinois, US. As of 2022, his age 58 years old.
Randy Fenoli Height & Weight
How tall is Randy Fenoli? He stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall or 1.78 m or 178 cm. He weighs around 63 Kg or 138 lbs.
Read Also: Sarah Beeny (Host) Biography
Randy Fenoli Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Randy Fenoli|
|Age||58 years old, as of 2022|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
|Birthday||January 30, 1964|
|Profession||Television presenter, fashion designer|
|Birthplace||Mount Vernon, Illinois, US|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 8″|
In Meters: 1.78 m
In Centimetres: 178 cm
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 63 kg|
In Pounds- 138 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 42-32-19 inches|
|Shoe Size||13 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Social Media Accounts||Instagram: randyfenoli|
Randy Fenoli Partner
Randy Fenoli is engaged with fiancé Mete Kobal. Kobal’s ultimate favorite dishes include the Italian and Randy specialties, such as a delectable late-night grilled cheese sandwich, mouthwatering spaghetti bolognese or an all-encompassing American-Turkish breakfast spread.
Talking more about Kobal moved to New York 13 years ago and is now a U.S. citizen. Fenoli adds that they are considering a destination wedding to celebrate with Kobal’s family.
Randy Fenoli Facts
- From a young age, Fenoli had an affinity for fashion and started making dresses when he was merely nine.
- He even went on to hone his skills in makeup artistry, hair styling and entertainment.
- Now, he is an independent consultant who proudly uses his skills to serve clients nationwide.
- Since 1992, he has forged his way forward in the ever-evolving fashion industry.
- Since 2011, Fenoli’s presence continues to be felt around the globe as host of Say Yes to the Dress: Randy Knows Best and Randy to the Rescue.
Read Also: Giles Clark (TV presenter) Biography