Amy Irons is a Scottish based host, radio star, voiceover artist, and sports journalist. She began her career as a radio presenter in the late 1990s and has since become a well-known figure in the world of entertainment. She is best known for presenting popular live shows such as Capital FM Scotland Breakfast Show, which was one of the most popular morning shows in the UK. Tune in bio and find more about, Amy Irons Bio, Net Worth, Height, Weight, Age & Husband.
Amy Irons Famous For
- Contributor to STV’s entertainment
- Worked as a multimedia reporter for West Fm and West Sound Radio
- won Callum MacDonald Memorial Award
- Scottish Student Journalism Awards, in 2013.
Amy Irons Net Worth
What is the net worth of Amy Irons? She hosts various shows and till date she won the hearts of million. Her net worth is $300k – $600k, as of 2022.
Amy Irons Height & Weight
How tall is Amy Irons? She is 5 feet tall and her body weight is around 55 Kg. Her body measurements are 37-28-42 inches.
Read Also: Sally Bowrey (Journalist) Biography
Amy Irons Profile
|Real Name||Amy Irons|
|Age||31 years old, as of 2022|
|Net Worth||$300k – $600k|
|Profession||Reporter, TV Host,|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 0″|
In Meters: 1.50 m
In Centimetres: 150 cm
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 55 kg|
In Pounds- 121 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 37-28-42 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||36 B|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Boyfriend Name||Fraz Curran|
|Educational Qualifications||St. Joseph’s College in Dumfries|
|Social Media Accounts||Instagram: Active|
Is Amy Irons Married?
No, Amy Irons is not married. But, she is dating Fraz Curran, as of now. In June 2018, Amy used to be with a businessman named Wayne Ewer. Not much she shared about her romantic life.
Some Facts About Amy Irons
- Amy was born and raised in Dumfries, Scotland.
- Her family’s life revolved around football, so she has always been interested in sports.
- She went to the University of Edinburgh and graduated with a degree in Sports Science.
- After graduation, Amy decided to pursue her passion for Jourmalsim and began playing professionally.
- Her father name is, Davie John Irons who was an outstanding football player.
Read Also: Anna Woolhouse (Journalist) Biography