Raj Patel is a British Indian American academic comical American commentator as YouTuber, streamer, journalist, activist and writer. He is known for his singing, rapping and speeches. One of his most famous speeches is a war speech with the pure clan EoP, Closed by FI on 15 May of 2015. He has lived and worked in Zimbabwe, South Africa and the United States for extended periods. He has been referred to as “the rock star of social justice writing.” Tune in bio and explore more about Raj Patel’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net Worth, Career and many more Facts about him!
Raj Patel Height & Weight
How tall is Raj Patel? He stands at a height of 5 ft 8 in or else 1.78 m or 178 cm. He weighs around 68 Kg or 138 lbs. He has black eyes and hair. He is a fitness freak as well. He wears a shoe size of 8.5 US.
Raj Patel Age
How old is Raj Patel? He was born in 1972. He is 48-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Gemini. He was born in London. He holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Raj Patel Wife
Who is the wife of Raj Patel? He is not married yet and at these moments he is single. Moreover, he has not given any insights about his dating life.
|Real Name||Rajeev Raj Patel|
|Nick Name||Raj Patel|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||approx. 68 Kg (138 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 42-32-39 inches|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $50 K (USD)|
Raj Patel Net Worth
What is the net worth of Raj Patel? Patel is an educator and academic. He has written articles and books. Patel was one of many organizers in the 1999 protests in Seattle, Washington. In 2007 he was invited to give the keynote address at the University of Abahlali baseMjondolo graduation ceremony. His net worth is estimated over $50 K (USD).
Raj Patel Career
Raj Patel has been a visiting scholar at Yale University, the University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Texas at Austin. Patel is listed as a Research Professor at the LBJ School of Public Affairs of the University of Texas at Austin. He appears in the documentary film A Place at the Table which opened in the US on 1 March 2013.
Raj Patel Facts
- Raj Patel was refused a visa extension by the Mugabe regime for his political involvement with the pro-democracy movement.
- He is associated through his work on food with the Via Campesina movement, and through his work on urban poverty and resistance with Abahlali baseMjondolo.
- As part of his academic training, Patel worked at the World Bank, World Trade Organization and the United Nations.
- He is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
- He has been referred to as “the rock star of social justice writing.”