Prodigy real name is Albert Johnson. He was well recognized by his stage name Prodigy, was an American rapper, author, and entrepreneur. He was one half of the hip hop duo partner Mobb Deep, with Havoc whose single “My Girl” became a U.S. top forty hit in 2010. Tune in bio and know more about Prodigy’s age, height, weight, career, girlfriend, net worth and many more facts about him.
Prodigy Height & Weight
How tall is Prodigy? He stands on height of 6 ft 1 in or else 1.83 m or 183 cm. He weighs around 64 Kg or 149 lbs. He had dark brown eyes and hair.
|Real Name||Albert Johnson|
|Age||42-years old (Died)|
|Death Cause||sickle-cell anemia|
|Birthday||December 26, 1996|
|Death Date||June 20, 2017|
|Birthplace||Hempstead, New York, U.S|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight||64 Kg (149 lbs)|
|Body Stats||42-32-38 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $3 m|
Prodigy Bio, Age & Family
How old is Prodigy? His birthday is on December 26, 1996. He was born on Philadelphia, PA. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. He was raised in Queens, New York. He has siblings as well. He had one elder brother, Greg Johnson. He came from a musical family. As of education, he is well educated. He attended the High School of Art and Design in Manhattan.
Who is the current girlfriend of Prodigy? He was married with Kiki Johnson. He has two children. Prodigy had died at the Spring Valley Medical Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, while hospitalized for complications related to his sickle-cell anemia, on June 20, 2017.
Prodigy Career & Net Worth
Career Timeline: He came from a musical family and developed a passion for music after listening to artists like Michael Jackson as a child. He helped Mindless Behavior release a top ten R&B single with “Mrs. Right” in 2011. He performed with Mindless Behavior bandmate Roc Royal on the 2011 #1 Girl Tour. How much is the net worth of Prodigy? Singing is his primary source of income. His net worth is estimated around $3 million.
Facts on Prodigy
- He has a younger brother named JoJo and two younger sisters.
- Prodigy’s musical partner, Havoc, wrote a series of derogatory comments about Prodigy on Twitter, including accusing Prodigy of engaging in homosexual relationships in prison, in July 2012.
- Prodigy was featured in the 2009 documentary Rhyme and Punishment.
- His mother, Fatima Frances Johnson, was a member of The Crystals.
- His father, Budd Johnson Jr., was a member of a doo-wop music group called The Chanters.
- His great-great-great-grandfather, William Jefferson White, founded Georgia’s Morehouse College.