Coco Jones is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She rose to fame after starring in the Disney Channel film Let It Shine in 2012. From 2010 to 2011, Jones was featured on Radio Disney’s Next Big Thing. Jones was formerly signed with Hollywood Records. Tune in bio and know more about Coco Jones’s age, height, weight, age, boyfriend, net worth, and many more facts about her.
Coco Jones Height & Weight
How tall is Coco Jones? She stands on a height of 5 ft 10 in tall or else 1.78 m or 178 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body stats are 34-25-37 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 B. She is a fitness freak as well.
|Real Name||Coco Jones|
|Famous As||Actress, Singer|
|Birthday||January 4, 1998|
|Birthplace||Columbia, South Carolina, U.S.|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Stats||34-25-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 B|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $3 m|
Coco Jones Boyfriend
Who is the current boyfriend of Coco Jones? She has not given any insights about his dating life. She is single and enjoying her life at the fullest. Her previous dating history is also not known in public domain.
Coco Jones Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Coco Jones? Singing is her primary source of income. Her net worth is estimated around $3 million (USD). She also runs her own Merch line where she sells her own products like, T-shirts, hoodies and many more cool stuffs.
10 Facts on Coco Jones
- She released a song called “Depressed”, in 2019.
- She was born in Columbia, South Carolina and raised in Lebanon, Tennessee to former NFL player Mike Jones and session vocalist Javonda Jones.
- Jones began singing at a very young age.
- Her first stage performance was at the age of six when she performed “America the Beautiful” to a crowded auditorium of parents at her kindergarten graduation.
- At the age of nine, she met with the casting heads for Disney. After that, she became an actor and songwriter.
- In 2006, she competed on Radio Disney, where she became known for her song “Real You”.
- She has an immense fan following under her social media platforms.
- She has million of followers under her Instagram account.
- She is a great supporter of Black Lives Matter campaign.
- She also launched, “@iknowiamsoiam Is a page i’m starting for my black girls- a place to feel safe, loved, heard, and whatever else you need. @livereadyxcoco Is for anyone who wants faith based encouragement- positivity- light etc. Something this world is definitely short in.”