Paul Pelosi is an American businessman who is married to House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi. In addition, he was the owner of the Sacramento Mountain Lions of the United Football League. Also, he and his wife have a personal fortune of about $114 million. In addition, he owns and operates Financial Leasing Services, Inc., a San Francisco-based real estate and venture capital investment and consulting firm.
Paul Pelosi Wife
Paul Pelosi is married with his wife named, Nancy Pelosi who became the 52nd Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives in 2007. Couple has a daughter named, Jacqueline Pelosi.
Paul Pelosi Education
- Paul Pelosi attended St. Ignatius High School and graduated from Malvern Preparatory School in Pennsylvania.
- He earned a bachelor of science (BS) in foreign service at Georgetown University.
- Moreover, he earned an MBA from the Stern School of Business at New York University.
- Since 2009, he has been the chair of the Foreign Service Board at Georgetown.
Read Also: Tatiana Zappardin Biography
Paul Pelosi Wiki, Bio
|Real Name||Paul Francis Pelosi|
|Nick Name||Paul Pelosi|
|Age||82 years old, as of 2022|
|Net Worth||$114 million|
|Birthday||April 15, 1940|
|Birthplace||San Francisco, California, U.S.|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 10″|
In Meters: 1.80 m
In Centimetres: 180 cm
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 70 kg|
In Pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-28-19 inches|
|Biceps Size||19 inches|
|Shoe Size||17 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Wife Name||Nancy Pelosi|
|Children?||5, including Christine and Alexandra|
|Family Members||Father: Name Not Known|
Mother: Not Known
|Educational Qualifications||Georgetown University (BS)|
New York University (MBA)
|Brother Name||Ron Pelosi|
Paul Pelosi Height & Weight
How tall is Paul Pelosi? He is 5 feet 10 inches tall or 1.80 m or 180 cm. He weighs around 70 Kg. He has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
Paul Pelosi Career
Paul Pelosi founded and runs the venture capital firm Financial Leasing Services, Inc.. He previously invested in the Oakland Invaders of the United States Football League. Moreover, in 2019, he purchased the California Redwoods, a franchise in the United Football League, for $12 million. In June 2021, his success in trading stocks attracted attention.
Paul Pelosi Trivia
- Paul Pelosi was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol in Napa County, in 2022.
- His older brother died in the crash; Pelosi was subsequently acquitted of misdemeanor manslaughter.
Read Also: Mascha Vang Biography