Jacqueline Pelosi is famed celebrity kid who is better known as the daughter of Nancy Pelosi. She is a politician who is currently the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives. Pelosi resides in the Pacific Heights neighborhood of San Francisco. Tune in bio and explore more about Jacqueline Pelosi’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her. Image Credit: Politico
Jacqueline Pelosi Height & Weight
How tall is Jacqueline Pelosi? She stands at a height of 5 ft 6 in tall or else 1.67 m. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-25-36 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 B.
Jacqueline Pelosi Age
How old is Jacqueline Pelosi? She was born in 1988. She is 32-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her mother name is Nancy and father named Paul.
Jacqueline Pelosi Husband
Who is the husband of Jacqueline Pelosi? She is married to Michael Terrence Kennelly. The pair got married in the Catholic Church of ST. Helena in California.
Read Also : Joan Celia Lee (Stan Lee Daughter) Wiki, Bio
Jacqueline Pelosi Wiki
|Real Name||Jacqueline Pelosi|
|Famous As||Daughter of politician|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 6 in (1.67 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-25-36 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 B|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Husband/Spouse||Michael Terrence Kennelly|
|Net Worth||approx. $900,000 (USD)|
Jacqueline Pelosi Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Jacqueline Pelosi? As of 2021, Jacqueline Pelosi’s net worth is estimated to be approx. $900,000 (USD). Moreover, she is very secretive regarding her personal life.
Jacqueline Pelosi Facts
- Jacqueline Pelosi has four siblings named, Nancy Corinne, Christine, Paul, and Alexandra.
- Alexandra, a journalist, covered the Republican presidential campaigns in 2000 and made a film about the experience, Journeys with George.
- In 2007, Christine published a book, Campaign Boot Camp: Basic Training for Future Leaders.
- As of Jacqueline’s education, she attended Georgetown University.
- Her grandparents were named Thomas D’Alesandro Jr an Anunciata D’Alesanro. Her grandfather Thomas was also a politician.
- She is not active on social media platforms.
- Her mother Nancy D’Alesandro met Paul Frank Pelosi while she was attending college.
- They married in Baltimore at the Cathedral of Mary Our Queen on September 7, 1963.