Paige Hartman is the wife of Major League Baseball player, Kyle Schwarber. The couple met in high school and have been together ever since. They got married in Dec 2019 after six years of dating. The couple currently resides in Arizona where Paige works as an interior designer and Kyle frequently plays for the Chicago Cubs on their home turf. She is also an active member of the Cubs Wives group, which was created to help support and raise funds for the team’s charitable works. They have both been spotted and photographed attending various events representing the club together.
Who Is Paige Hartman | Kyle Schwarber’s Wife
Paige is a big believer in giving back to her community and often volunteers her time at local charities that support animal welfare and children’s causes. She also works closely with Kyle to help him become a better athlete and teammate, pushing him to be the best version of himself.
In addition to being an interior designer and wife of a professional athlete, Paige is also an aspiring entrepreneur. She recently launched her own home décor line which features unique pieces that reflect her personal style and aesthetic. The pieces are currently available for purchase online and in select stores.
The couple frequently attends charity events together and is always seen supporting one another on social media. Their relationship is a true testament to the power of love, friendship, and dedication, no matter what life throws your way.
Paige Hartman Age
Paige Hartman was born in March 1993. She is 29 years old, as of 2023. She graduated from, The University of Cincinnati. Later, she attended Paul Mitchell’s School in Sharonville, Ohio, in the United States. In 2020, her husband, Kyle Schwarber signed a four-year contract with the Philadelphia Phillies.
Paige Hartman Height & Weight
How tall is Paige Hartman? She is 5 feet 5 inches tall or 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg. Her body measurements are 38-27-42 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 38 B.
Kyle Schwarber Career Explained
- Kyle Schwarber is the son of Greg, a retired police chief, and Donna Schwarber.
- He has three sisters.
- Kyle’s uncle name is, Thomas Schwarber.
- In high school, schwarber played football as a linebacker.
- He hosted his first inaugural fundraiser, “Schwarber’s Block Party”, in 2017.
- Schwarber held his third and final annual block party, in 2019.
- In 2019, he batted .250/.339/.531 with 38 home runs and 92 RBI.
- He agreed to join the Philadelphia Phillies on a four-year, $79 million contract, in 2022.
- He appeared in 72 games with the Nationals, batting .253 with 25 home runs and 53 RBIs..