Olivia Modling is an American famed personality. She is best known as the wife of famous actor and comedian Will Forte. She no longer works in the entertainment business, alongside her spouse. Couple married on July 31, 2021. She studied at Alabama University, where she graduated in 2013 with a bachelor’s degree in broadcast administration. She works for SGE as a distribution and brand partnerships specialist, receiving her diploma from Alabama University.
Who Is Olivia Modling?
Olivia Modling age is 30 years old, in 2023. She works with Synergy Global Entertainment (SGE). She is famous as the better half of Will Forte. Her height is 5’5” or 1.65 m. She is not on Instagram or any other social media platform.
Olivia Modling Husband
In 2019, Olivia Modling became engaged to Will. They first time met in 2018. Couple has a daughter named, Zoe who was born on February 15, 2021. Couple said in an interview with People.
“We had gotten engaged right before the first COVID lockdown. And so when we were just starting to talk to planners, people were having to shut down their weddings. At the time, we said, ‘We’re in no rush. We can figure it out later.’ So then COVID goes by and we’re quarantining for a long time. And then the baby is this wonderful news. We find out we’re having a kid. And so we were in no rush, but every once in a while we would think about, ‘Let’s just do it.”
Olivia Modling expresses her feelings on her big fat wedding day,
“I’ve never worn any jewelry in my life and it’s fun to wear a wedding ring. It already felt like we were married before. It doesn’t feel a lot different, but it’s still fun and exciting to say, ‘Wife.’ She’s great. I needed to find somebody who was a very patient person and she’s the most patient, understanding woman in the world. I’m feeling very happy and very lucky these days.”
Some Facts About Olivia Modling
- Olivia Modling’s husband, Will Forte was in a relationship with actress January Jones in 2015, but they broke up after five months.
- He sang a song to his mother Patricia, an artist, on SNL’s Mother’s Day episode.
- His father Orville worked as a financial broker.
- In January 2019 her became engaged to Olivia Modling. The couple welcomed a daughter named Zoe in February 2021.
- Despite being a well-known comic actor, he made a dramatic turn with his leading role in the 2013 film Nebraska, which was directed by Alexander Payne.
- His performance earned him critical praise and the National Board of Review Award for Best Supporting Actor.