Louise Bonsall is the mother of Gemma Owen and also known as the wife of Michael Owen. She is very close to her daughter and wife. Moreover, Gemma is an American reality star who is best known as a member of the cast of the popular MTV reality series “The Real World: Portland.” Gemma was born and raised in Ohio, and she attended college at the University of Southern California. After graduation, she moved to Los Angeles and began working as a model and actress. She eventually made her way to Portland, Oregon, where she joined the cast of “The Real World.”
During her time on the show, Gemma became known for her outgoing personality and her love of adventure. She was also known for her relationships with her fellow cast mates, including a brief romance with fellow cast member Johnny Devenanzio. Louise Bonsall: Love Island’s Gemma Owen Mother.
Who Is Louise Bonsall?
- Louise Bonsall is best known as the wife of famous footballer Michael Owen.
- She is also the mother of Gemma. Further, Owen met Louise Bonsall at primary school in 1984.
- The couple bought Lower Soughton Manor in Flintshire, North Wales, where they keep his cars and her horses.
- They were engaged on 14 February 2004, and married on 24 June 2005, at the Carden Park Hotel in Chester, Cheshire.
The couple had initially planned to get married at their home, but changed plans when they were informed that if a licence was granted for a marriage ceremony the venue must be made available for other weddings for three years, so opted to marry in a register office in informal clothing and have a lavish reception the next day in the grounds of their home.
- Their daughter, Gemma Rose, was born on 1 May 2003.
- On 6 February 2006, they had a son named James Michael.
- Their third child, a daughter, Emily May, was born on 29 October 2007.
- Their fourth child Jessica was born on 26 February 2010.
Louise Bonsall Age, Height & Weight
How old and tall is Louise Bonsall? She was born in USA. Her exact date of birth is not known. She is in her 50s. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. She stands at the height of 1.68 m i.e. 5 feet and 6 inches tall. She has a body weight of around 121 lbs i.e. 55 kg. Her eye color is blue and her hair color is dark blonde.
Louise Bonsall’s Daughter In Love Island UK 2022
Gemma Owen discussed her famous footballer father Michael Owen on Wednesday’s Love Island, after weeks of buildup. After keeping mum about her well-known relative, the dressage rider, 19, spoke about David Beckham’s sons in nursery today and also revealed that she went to nursery with David Beckham’s kids.
Gemma has taken to Twitter to announce that she’d been “itching” to say the father bomb, with viewers laughing at her ability to finally drop it and joking that she’s been “oozing” for a chance to mention him. Others accused Luca Bish of only being interested in meeting the ex Liverpool striker so he could meet his estranged daughter.
- Fans, on the other hand, took to Twitter upon hearing Gemma speak about Michael for the first time.
- One person exclaimed: ‘Gemma must be overjoyed she’s finally been asked about her father.’
- Another user wrote: ‘Oh wow; it’s the first time they’ve mentioned Gemma’s father in this series.’
Read Also: Ian Răducanu (Emma Raducanu Dad) Wikipedia