Nina Roth, a mother of an infant who is also a nurse and supervisor for Covid recovery patients, is a dedicated curling athlete who has won the gold medal in curling. She is currently in negotiations with the public across the country, as she is set to win a gold medal for her nation at the Olympics. Read on to learn more about American Curler and her spouse and child in this article. This essay also discusses her prior success throughout her career.
Who Is Nina Roth?
Nina Roth is working tirelessly to be ready for the Winter Olympics in Beijing, China, as they approach only a few months away. She began curling in 1998 and has been playing ever since, making her debut at the Jr. level six years ago.
In the United States, she has won two gold medals and three silver medals in the country’s national championship.
She is an excellent curler from the United States who aspires to win another medal for her nation at the 2022 Olympic Games. She is not only a curler, but also a lovely wife and attentive mother.
Nina Roth Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Nina Roth? She stands at a height of 5 ft 7 in (170 cm) and weighs around 56 kg (123.5 lbs). Her body dimensions are 33-25-34 inches in length, width, and height. She has dark brown hair and eyes and a stunning dimpled smile.
Nina Roth Husband
Roth is a Canadian curler who married Nina Roth, the wife of gold medalist curler Ryan Roth, in 2014.
She became a mother of a one-year-old in February 2020 after she gave birth to a kid.
She frequently shares photos from her verified Instagram account on social media and occasionally reveals pictures from her parents’ wedding days.
Nina Roth Parents
Her parents, a pair of curling junkies, pushed her to pursue this sport and their unwavering support made her successful in it. Because of the scarcity of her parents’ records, we are unable to include their information in this essay. She’s from Wisconsin and is tall enough at 5 feet 5 inches.
Nina Roth In Olympics
- Nina made her debut in the Olympics during the 2017 US Olympic Curling Trials in Omaha.
- She has appeared twice in the Olympics, and she won a bronze medal at the 2021 World Women’s Championship.
- According to the news, she has excelled herself in curling and served as the captain of the American Women’s Team for the 2018 Winter Olympics.
- She is currently 33 years old, having been born on July 21, 1988.
- She graduated from Mac Farland High School, where she was a standout player on several sports teams.