Nicole Mejia is an American model and fitness instructor who rose her fame as the leader of the “fit and thick” movement. She regularly updates her curvaceous, hot and seductive images under her instagram account. Mejia is very famous for her perfect toned and healthy body. She has become an inspiration for women all across the world. Mejia create awareness among women to use natural and holistic ways to get healthier and fitter. She educates women about the importance of nutrition and healthy diet, through her company Fit and Thick. She focuses on creating a positive body image and setting realistic goals for women.
Nicole Mejia Age, Height & Weight
- Nicole Mejia age is 32 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 10 inches tall.
- She has a very good height and always style herself according to her height.
- She weighs around 57 Kg or 125 pounds.
- She has a pear shape body build.
Nicole Mejia Body Measurements
- Her body measurements are 34-24-40 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 32 C.
- She has beautiful light brown hair and has green color eyes.
- She wears a shoe size of 8 US.
- Her body build is so perfect and has charming personality.
Nicole Mejia Wiki/ Bio
|Birth Name||Nicole Mejia|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Nicole|
|Birth Date||November 18, 1988|
|Age||32 years old (As of 2020)|
|Famous For||Fitness Advice|
|Birthplace/ Hometown||Pembroke Pines, Florida, USA|
|Current Residence||Miami, FL|
|Ethnicity||Colombian and Italian|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 170 cm
In meters- 1.70 m
In feet inches- 5'10'
|Weight||In kilograms- 57 kg
In pounds- 125 lbs
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hip Size||40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||32 B|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||5 (US)|
|Body Build||Curvy, Slim & Fit|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Ibrahim Sebai|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Kit Harrington|
|Favorite Actress||Emilia Clarke|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Paris|
|Favorite Food||Healthy Food, Salads and Juices|
|Hobbies||Reading Books, Gyming, Sports, Exercises|
|Net Worth||$10 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Twitter|
Nicole Mejia Fitness Chart
- Nicole Mejia is a very diet freak and full of energy.
- She is very demanding towards her health and use to drink a lot of water.
- She also is a fitness freak and maintains her flaunting figure.
- She believes in happiness and motivation through exercise and for a healthy lifestyle.
Nicole Mejia Affairs & Boyfriend
- As of Nicole Mejia Affairs and boyfriend, she is single and enjoying her single life at the fullest.
- As per her previous dating history, she dated ‘Ibrahim Sebai’.
- The duo dated each other for five years.
- She is somewhat shy in nature and never anything her love life on any social media platforms.
Nicole Mejia Early Life, Family & Education
- Nicole Mejia was born on November 18, 1988 and grew up in a city of Pembroke Pines, Florida, United States of America.
- She holds American nationality.
- She belongs to a mixed ethnicity.
- She is the descendant of Colombian and Italian.
- She has three siblings, including sister named, Noella.
- She used to bullies and ridicule at such a young age.
- However, she always believes in her self confidence and self-esteem, rather than falling apart.
- She confessed that the teasing and bullying made school days hard for her and that she felt unhappy in her own skin for a large part of her early life.
- Nicole picked herself up, took that pain, and diverted that energy in improving herself.
Nicole Mejia Career
- Nicole actually entered the modeling world by chance, not by a personal choice.
- It all began when one of her friends asked her to pose for him, since he needed a model for his photography portfolio.
- In 2012, she started her modeling career, for various local brands and numerous photographers.
- Mejia regularly posted photos of her modeling work on her Instagram profile.
- As her online popularity and social media presence grew, more people, especially women, started reaching out to her, often asking Nicole questions about her workout regime and nutrition, and Nicole would gladly offer her advice.
- Furthermore, many women empathized with Nicole’s journey, and confessed that they had been in similar situations themselves, so Nicole found that the problems she had faced with her own body image and self-worth were widespread, and many more women came out and approached her through social media, offering praise and sympathy as well as asking for advice.
- Nicole then realized that she could use her popularity and large social media following to help other people become healthier and feel better about themselves in the same way she helped herself.
- However, she felt that many fitness regimes had unattainable and unrealistic goals for the average person and wanted to create a program that would emphasize equally acceptance and self-love as well as being fit and healthy.
Net Worth of Nicole Mejia
- As of 2020, Nicole Mejia net worth is estimated around $10 million.
- Her primary source of income is her fitness company.
- She is a professional fitness trainer and earns huge amount of money from it.
Nicole Mejia Facts
- Nicole has recently created an official YouTube channel for her brand, and posted videos from her company’s “Women Empowered” tour.
- Her entire modeling work can be seen on her official page, which also features a section where fans can purchase Nicole’s photographs.
- Nicole started her umbrella fitness blog called ‘Fit and Thick, in 2013.
- In 2015, she appeared on an episode of the MTV2 series Guy Code.
- She struggled with her body image as a child and dedicated herself to fitness after graduating from high school.
- She joined twitter in July 2011.
- She want to life full out, travel the world, have meaningful conversation, connect to the Earth, eat healing foods, and last but definitely not least, build a platform that will house workouts, recipes, and other lifestyle content to help elevate self love and awareness.
Note of Nicole Mejia
- Note to self as, “I sit here reflecting on my move towards a nomadic life…📝
- Don’t be afraid to do the things that make you happy with the people that you feel happiest around.
- When something pulls on your heart strings, go for it.
- Be bold.
- Be brave.
- Have the courage to put yourself out there and be embarrassed.
- Some won’t understand your reasoning, and most will judge before they even try to, but that’s their problem, not yours.
- It’s your life.
- Go create it, unencumbered by the opinions, fears, and judgments of others.
- Have strength.
- Have tenacity.
- Cultivate awareness.
- Set your eyes forward, then tilt them towards the sky.
- That’s where you’re going.
- Now, baby girl, go on and fly.”
Nicole Mejia Thank You Note
- For every lesson, for every obstacle, for every triumph, for every person I’ve crossed paths with, for every single thing.
- This past year has both stripped me down and shaped me, making clear what and who is important.
- I walked into 31 feeling more centered, on purpose, and confident than I’ve ever felt before.
- It’s a powerful thing to know who you are and where you’re going; but to get to this level of newfound clarity, I had to keep moving forward despite a great deal of uncertainty.
- I am grateful that I had staying power during those dark night and confusing days.
- I’m grateful that I had people I could trust in and lean on during those times.
- I’m grateful that I can clearly see the patterns of life and know to hold fast when things get confusing or difficult. I understand that “the only way out is through” and that, in these times, what I need is patience, introspection and honest conversation with myself and others.
- I’m grateful for the healing gift of love and companionship.
- I’m grateful that I don’t need material possessions to make me feel worthy or fulfilled. That belief plagued me for a long time and was what drove my ambition for the first few years I was in business.
- I’m grateful for the gift of fear. It’s helped me pause and heal over the last two years.
- I’m grateful for the gift or courage. It’s helped me step out despite that fear.
- I’m grateful for those who’ve reminded me who I am and what I’m capable of this year.
- I have been praying that God/Universe puts the right people in my path. I can’t tell you how powerful this beacon has been for me.
- I’m grateful to every human, place, experience, or lesson that’s poured into me.
- Thank you.
- I’m grateful for the Earth, for the healing power of nature, and for the elevating consciousness that’s sweeping the globe.
- Im grateful for how impactful personal testimony can be. Truth and vulnerability are the ways forward to lead, inspire, and connect.
- And lastly, I’m grateful for my inner wisdom, which grows stronger by the day.