Natalie Harp is an American business visionary and Advisory Board Member for Donald Trump. She will be one of the speakers in the impending 2020 Republican National Convention (RCN) The four-night show is going to held to help the president’s mission against the Democrat, Joe Biden. Tune in bio and explore more about Natalie Harp’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Dating, Affair, Boyfriend, Husband, Profession, Lifestyle, Children, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Natalie Harp Age
How old is Natalie Harp? Her birthday falls on August 08, 1980. She is 41-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Aries. She was born in Pennsylvania.
Natalie Harp Height & Weight
How tall is Natalie Harp? She stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs about 50 kg. Likewise, she has a pair of dark brown colored eyes and has blonde hair. Her body measurements are 36-26-42 inches. She uses a bra cup size of 34 AA.
Natalie Harp Wiki
|Real Name||Natalie Harp|
|Net Worth||$2 million, as of 2021|
|Birthday||August 08, 1980|
|Famous As||Business visionary and Advisory|
Board Member for Donald Trump
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 50 Kg or 110 lbs|
|Body Measurements||approx. 36-26-42 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 AA|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Natalie Harp Husband & Boyfriend
Natalie Harp is single at these moments. Natalie Harp functions as the Director of Marketing and Operations. She is a lot of dynamic on Twitter and has more than 20k supporters on the stage. Moreover, her birthday lies on August 8 consistently. She praises it with her family.
Natalie Harp Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Natalie Harp? She has been exceptionally open and vocal about her help to the president. She is a lot of grateful to President Trump because of whom she has had the option to fight with malignant growth. She nearly died back in 2015 because of a slight obliviousness of an attendant. Her net worth is estimated to be $2 million, as of 2021.
Natalie Harp Political Career
Natalie Harp has repeatedly credited a “Right to Try” law, pushed by the president and signed into law in May 2018 for saving her life. But the treatment she said she has received — “an FDA-approved immunotherapy drug for an unapproved use” in her own words — would not have been covered under Right to Try because the drug had already been approved.
Natalie Harp Facts
- Natalie Harp tweeted on March 27, 2018: “Just so you know, President Trump is setting records in speeding up the drug approval process. The chemo I’m on now wasn’t approved 5 years ago.”
- Harp — a member of the president’s campaign advisory board described on her LinkedIn page as a self-employed entrepreneur — did not respond to calls and emails requesting comment.
- Officials at the White House and Trump campaign declined to answer questions about the account she gave during the GOP convention.
- After Harp began making claims on behalf of the Trump campaign about how Right to Try had saved her life, Jeremy Snyder, a public health ethics professor at Simon Fraser University in British Columbia, examined accounts she gave of her medical struggles on LinkedIn, Twitter in interviews with conservative outlets such as Fox News.
- She is active on social media platforms.
Natalie Harp Social Media Accounts