Kellyanne Conway is an American pollster, political consultant. She is the first woman to have run a successful U.S. presidential campaign, in 2016. She was formerly president and CEO of the Polling Company/WomanTrend. She she also sang in the choir, played field hockey, worked on floats for parades, and was a cheerleader, in high school. She appeared in a television news show interview on Hardball with Chris Matthews, in 2017. Conway’s daughter, Claudia, revealed on social media that her mother had tested positive for COVID-19, in Oct 2020.
Kellyanne Conway Height, Weight & Measurements
- How tall is Kellyanne Conway? She stands at a height of 5 ft 8 in tall or else 1.78 m or 178 cm.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
- Her body measurements are 34-28-39 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 34 C.
Kellyanne Conway Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Kellyanne Conway? Political career is her main source of income. Her net worth is estimated over $12.4 million (USD).
Kellyanne Conway Wiki
|Real Name||Kellyanne Elizabeth Conway|
|Famous As||Pollster, Political Consultant|
|Birthday||January 20, 1967|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-39 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Children||Claudia and George IV, |
Charlotte, and Vanessa
|Husband/Spouse||George T. Conway III|
|Net Worth||approx. $12.4 m (USD)|
Kellyanne Conway Husband
Who is the husband of Kellyanne Conway? She married George T. Conway III in 2001. The couple have four children: twins Claudia and George IV, Charlotte, and Vanessa.
Kellyanne Conway Family
How old is Kellyanne Conway? She was born on January 20, 1967, in Atco, New Jersey. She is 53-yrs old. Conway’s father had German, English, and Irish ancestry, while her mother is of Italian descent. She belongs to mixed ethnicity. As per her education, she graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in political science from Trinity College, Washington, D.C.
Kellyanne Conway Facts
- Kellyanne Conway was abandoned by her father, and her parents divorced when she was three.
- She was raised by her mother, grandmother and two unmarried aunts in the Atco section of Waterford Township, New Jersey.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- She is active on social media platforms.
- She has been a board member of the Clare Boothe Luce Policy Institute, Independent Women’s Forum and American Conservative Union, among others.
- She authored Here’s the Deal: A Memoir, in 2022.
- She announced her resignation in order to “spend more time with her family”, in 2020.
- She does not consider herself a feminist “in a classical sense”.