Myla Federer is the daughter of Roger Federer and Mirka Vavrinec. Moreover, Roger Federer is a Swiss professional tennis player. He was ranked world No. 1 by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) for 310 weeks, including a record 237 consecutive weeks, and has finished as the year-end No. 1 five times. He has won 103 ATP singles titles, the second most all-time, including 20 Grand Slam singles crowns, a record eight men’s singles Wimbledon titles, an Open Era record-tying five men’s singles US Open crowns, and a record six year-end championships.
He also holds records for being the oldest player to win all four Grand Slam events in one calendar year (34 years old at the 2011 French Open), as well as for winning his ninth career title at 35 years old. Myla Federer (Roger Federer’s Daughter) Wiki, Bio, Age, Parents, Facts.
Myla Federer Age & Parents
How old is Myla Federer? She was born in 2009. She is 13 years old, as of 2022. Her parents are Roger Federer and Mirka Federer. Her aunt name is, Diana Federer. In addition, her great-grandparents are, Maria Katharina Federer, Benedikt Anton Federer and grandparents are, Lynette Federer and Robert Federer.
Myla Federer Wiki, Bio
|Real Name||Myla Federer|
|Famous As||Daughter of Roger Federer|
and Mirka Vavrinec
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Siblings||Charlene, Leo and Lenny|
Myla Federer Facts
- Myla Federer’s father, Roger Federer, has played in an era where he dominated men’s tennis along with Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic.
- He is also an active philanthropist. He established the Roger Federer Foundation.
- Mirka married Roger Federer on 11 April 2009.
- The Federers had another set of twins in 2014, also identical boys, Leo and Lenny.
- Federer played his first junior match in 1996 at the age of 14 at a grade 2 tournament in Switzerland.
- Federer entered the top 100 ranking for the first time on 20 September 1999.