Alexander Pirro is an American famed personality. He is best known as the son of Jeanine Pirro, who is an American conservative television host and author, and a former New York State judge, prosecutor, and politician. Pirro was the host of Fox News Channel’s Justice with Judge Jeanine until 2022 when she became a co-host of The Five. She was a frequent contributor to NBC News, including regular appearances on The Today Show.
Alexander Pirro is very close to his mother Jeanine Pirro , and credits her with having a significant influence on his life. He told New York Magazine in 2004, “My mom was a trial lawyer, so she’s very aggressive, and I think I get that from her.” Jeanine Pirro is currently the District Attorney for Westchester County, New York. She was also the first female judge elected in Westchester County, New York. Alexander Pirro (Jeanine Pirro Son) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Facts.
Alexander Pirro Height & Weight
How tall is Alexander Pirro? He is 5 feet 09 inches tall and his body weighs around 63 kg. He has an average body build with 38-29-36 inches of body measurement. He has light brown hair and eyes color. His heart-warming smile, his entire demeanor, and his gradual escalating popularity in the industry make him the perfect catch.
Alexander Pirro Age
Alexander Pirro’s exact date of birth is not known. He is in his 40s. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Moreover, he has a sibling name, Christi Pirro.
Alexander Pirro Wiki, Bio
|Real Name||Alexander Pirro|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Profession||Son Of Jeanine Pirro|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 9″|
In Meters: 1.78 m
In Centimetres: 178 cm
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 63 kg|
In Pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 38-29-36 inches|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair color||Light Brown|
Alexander Pirro Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Alexander Pirro? His net worth is estimated to be $2 million, as of 2022.
Alexander Pirro Facts
- Alexander Pirro’s mother, Jeannine Ferris, was born and reared in Elmira, New York.
- Her father was a mobile-home salesperson and her mother a department-store model who spent much of her childhood in Beirut. Her parents were Maronites.
- She knew she wanted to be an attorney since the age of six.
- Pirro received her bachelor’s degree from the University at Buffalo in three years, working with the Chemung County District Attorney’s office during her high school years.
- Pirro earned a bachelor of arts degree from the University at Buffalo.
- She graduated from Albany Law School in 1975, where she was an editor of the law review and earned her J.D. degree.