Christi Pirro is an American famed personality and best known as the daughter of Jeanine Pirro. She is an American conservative television host and author, and a former New York State judge, prosecutor, and politician. Pirro is the host of Fox News Channel’s Justice with Judge Jeanine. She was a frequent contributor to NBC News, including regular appearances on The Today Show. She was also the first female judge elected in Westchester County, New York. Tune in bio and explore more about Christi Pirro’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Christi Pirro Age
Christi Pirro Age : She was born in 1996. She is 25-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Christi Pirro Height & Weight
How tall is Christi Pirro? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. Her body measurements are 34-28-40 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 34 C.
Christi Pirro Wiki
|Real Name||Christi Pirro|
|Famous As||Daughter of Jeanine Pirro|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$2 million – $3 million|
Christi Pirro Husband
Christi Pirro Husband : She is single, as of 2021. As a wide circle of friends and her social media network is very large. She has some very close friendships and relationships. She has a strong sense of religious faith. She is very interested in travel and has an avid interest in current trends, musical styles and performers.
Christi Pirro Net Worth
Christi Pirro Net Worth : She belongs from a wealthy family. Moreover, her mother Jeanine Pirro was named defendant in a 2021 lawsuit by the company Smartmatic, in relation to false claims of election fraud in the 2020 United States presidential election. Her net worth is estimated to be $2 million – $3 million.
Christi Pirro Facts
- Christi Pirro’s mother, Jeanine was elected the first female district attorney of Westchester County.
- As district attorney, Pirro gained visibility in cases of domestic abuse and crimes against the elderly.
- Pirro briefly sought the Republican nomination for United States Senate to run against Hillary Clinton in 2006, but dropped out to accept the nomination for New York Attorney General; she lost the general election to Democrat Andrew Cuomo.
- In 2018, she wrote the book Liars, Leakers, and Liberals: The Case Against the Anti-Trump Conspiracy.
- Christi Pirro is not active on social media platforms.