Miley Cyrus is an American singer-songwriter, actress, and record producer. She touted to stardom after became a teen idol while portraying the title character of the Disney Channel television series Hannah Montana. As an actress, Cyrus has made appearances in the animated film Bolt in 2008 and the feature films Hannah Montana: The Movie and The Last Song in 2010. She is often cited as one of the few examples of successful child actors-turned-singers. Tune in bio and explore more about Miley Cyrus’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Miley Cyrus Height & Weight
How tall is Miley Cyrus? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
Miley Cyrus Body Measurements
Miley Cyrus is a beautiful and gorgeous actress who maintains her curvaceous and voluptuous figure at the fullest. Her body measurements are estimated around 34-26-37 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C.
|Real Name||Miley Ray Cyrus|
|Nick Name||Miley Cyrus|
|Birthday||November 23, 1992|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Boyfriend Lists||1. Kaitlynn Carter|
2. Cody Simpson
3. Patrick Schwarzenegger
|Net Worth||approx. $700,000|
Miley Cyrus Family
How old is Miley Cyrus? Her birthday falls on November 23, 1992. She is 27-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Sagittarius. She was born in Franklin, TN. Her mother name is Leticia “Tish” Jean Finley and father named, Billy Ray Cyrus. Cyrus’s godmother is entertainer Dolly Parton. As of education, she attended Heritage Elementary School in Williamson County.
Miley Cyrus Boyfriend
Who is the boyfriend of Miley Cyrus? Cyrus came out as pansexual to her mother at age 14. She was in relationship with actor Liam Hemsworth in 2012, but the couple split in 2013 before resuming their engagement in 2016. In 2018, they tied the knot, but ultimately ended up splitting up in 2019. As per her previous dating history, she dated Kaitlynn Carter, then Cody Simpson and then Patrick Schwarzenegger for about a year while she and Hemsworth were apart.
Miley Cyrus Net Worth
What is the net worth of Miley Cyrus? Cyrus has made appearances in the animated film Bolt. She was included on Time Magazine’s list of the 100 Most Influential People in both 2008 and 2014. Her net worth is estimated over $250 million (USD).
Miley Cyrus Career
Cyrus has made appearances in the animated film Bolt (2008) and the feature films Hannah Montana: The Movie (2009) and The Last Song (2010), as an actress. On television, Cyrus served as a coach on the singing competition series The Voice across two seasons and starred in an episode of the Netflix series Black Mirror (2019). Cyrus is an animal rights advocate and adopted a vegan lifestyle in 2014; she founded the non-profit Happy Hippie Foundation in 2014, which focuses on youth homelessness and the LGBT community.
Miley Cyrus Facts
- Cyrus and friend Mandy Jiroux began posting videos on the popular website YouTube in February 2008, referring to the clips as “The Miley and Mandy Show”; the videos garnered a large online following.
- She regularly flashed her curves while relaxing outdoors.
- She frequently shares her fashion and lifestyle selfies on her social media.
- Her hobbies includes dancing and singing.
- She is single at these moments.
- She is active on social media platforms.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- She adopted an abandoned bulldog in August 2020.
- She loves travelling and photography.
- She is very close to her family members.
- She has hot, sizzling and curvaceous figure.
- Cyrus signed with Mitchell Gossett, director of the youth division at Cunningham Escott Slevin Doherty.
- Cyrus was placed at number seventeen on Forbes’ list of the most powerful celebrities in 2014.
- Cyrus is a supporter of the LGBT community.
- She was raised as a Christian and identified herself as such during her childhood and early adult life.
- Cyrus includes references to Tibetan Buddhism in the lyrics of “Milky Milky Milk”.
- She followed a strict vegan diet.