Maureen Kane is spouse of John Dean, who is an American attorney who served as White House Counsel for United States President Richard Nixon from July 1970 until April 1973. Dean is known for his role in the cover-up of the Watergate scandal and his subsequent testimony to Congress as a witness. He pled guilty to a single felony in return for agreeing to be a crucial witness for the prosecution, and as a result, he was released from prison at Fort Holabird outside Baltimore, Maryland. He was disbarred after his plea. Maureen Kane Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Ethnicity, Husband, Net Worth.
Maureen Kane Height & Weight
How tall is Maureen Kane? Her height is 5 feet 7 inches tall and her body weight is around 57 kg. Also, Maureen has got dark brown hair and a pair of black eyes. Her hourglass-shaped body measures 36-28-38 inches.
Maureen Kane Ethnicity
Maureen Kane’s father and mother names are not known. She has siblings as well. Moreover, she holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Read Also: Who Is Henry Chase Hager, Jenna Bush Hager’s Husband?
Maureen Kane Wiki, Bio
|Maureen Kane||Wiki & Biography|
|Real Name||Maureen Kane|
|Famous As||Wife of John Dean|
|Age||70 years (2022)|
|Date of Birth||NA|
|Height||in Feet : 5 feet 7 inches|
in Centimeters : 167 cm
in meters : 1.67 m
|Weight in Kilograms||57 Kg|
|Weight in Pounds||132 lbs|
|Body Measurements||36-28-38 inches|
|Chest Size||36 inches|
|Waist Size||28 inches|
|Hips Size||38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||38 BB|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Affairs, Boyfriends and Marital Status|
|Previous Affairs?||Not Known|
|Money Factor & Income|
|Family and Relatives|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||High School|
|Favorites Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favorite Actor||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
|Contact & Personal Information|
|House Address||Will update|
|Phone Number||Will update|
|Email Id||Will update|
|Social Media Profiles|
|Instagram Id||Not Known|
|Facebook Id||Not Known|
|Twitter Id||Not Known|
Maureen Kane Husband
Maureen Kane is married with her husband named, John Dean, who was born in Akron, Ohio, and lived in Marion, the hometown of the 29th President of the United States, Warren Harding, whose biographer he later became.
Maureen Kane Facts
- Maureen Kane’s exact net worth is not known.
- Dean married Karla Ann Hennings on February 4, 1962.
- They had one child, John Wesley Dean IV, before divorcing in 1970.
- Dean married Maureen (Mo) Kane on October 13, 1972.
- Maureen Kane’s husband, John Dean attended Colgate University and then transferred to the College of Wooster in Ohio, where he obtained his B.A. in 1961.
- He received a Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the Georgetown University Law Center in 1965.
- Dean began his testimony before the Senate Watergate Committee, in 1973.
- Dean’s 2007 book Broken Government: How Republican Rule Destroyed the Legislative.
Read Also: Meet Dayna Douros, Ryan O’Reilly’s Wife