Marlene Knaus is an American former well known model and better known as the ex-wife of Niki Lauda who was a Former Formula F1 driver and won three championships in his lifetime. On May 20, 2019, he passed away in his Bed and was suffering from serious Health Issue. She was considered a famous fashion icon back in those days. Her association with a famous sports personality added more to the matter and she was almost followed in her efforts back in the day. She rose to prominence after marrying with the champion racer Niki Lauda. The Austrian former Formula One driver won F1 World Drivers’ Championship three times in 1975, 1977 and 1984.
Marlene Knaus Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Marlene Knaus age is 62 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- She weighs around 63 Kg or 138 lbs.
- Her body measurements are not known.
- She has gorgeous dark brown eyes and has brown hair.
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
Marlene Knaus Wiki/ Bio
|Real Name||Marlene Knaus|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Marlene|
|Age||63 years old (As of 2020)|
|Famous For||Ex-wife of Niki Lauda who was a
Former Formula F1 driver
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 170 cm
In meters- 1.70 m
In feet - 5'7"
|Weight||In kilograms- 63 kg
In pounds- 138 lbs
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Waist Size||Not Known|
|Hip Size||Not Known|
|Bra Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||7 (UK)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Niki Lauda|
|Husband/Spouse||Niki Lauda (Div) (Austrian former Formula One driver)|
|Children||Lukas Lauda, Mathias Lauda|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Denzel Washington|
|Favorite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food|
|Hobbies||Shopping and Traveling|
|Net Worth||Approx $45 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (Inactive)|
Read Also:Laura Putty Stroud (Entrepreneur) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Net Worth, Facts
Marlene Knaus Husband/ Spouse
- In 1979, Niki Lauda and Marlene Knaus tied the knot in a Private ceremony.
- Marlene was a former Model and first spouse of Niki Lauda.
- Later, they also blessed with two children together and Marlene was Model and she met the Racer and fell in Love.
- Earlier, he was in a relationship with Unknown woman and they also share a son named Mathias Lauda he is a Love child of his parents.
- Later, Niki called the relationship with the Unknown woman so that he can marry Marlene Knaus.
- Marlene Knaus and Niki welcomed their first son named Lukas Lauda in 1979 and he is working as an Association Football Manager.
- Later, in 1981 they welcomed their second son named Mathias Lauda and he is also an Austrian Car Race Driver.
- However, Marlene and Niki didn’t stick too long together and according to the source he was in a relationship with another woman.
- In 1991, she finally got divorced and Niki is currently married to Birgit Wetzinger in 2008.
- Birgit worked in an Airline Company named Lauda Airlines.
- She holds a degree in Hospitality and Management and belongs to Indigenous Austrian Ethnicity and they also share twins kids named Mia Lauda and Max Lauda.
- In 2005, he suffered from Kidney Disease and Lauda’s brother had transplanted his Kidney to him and surgery was not Successful and his wife Birgit Wetzinger gave her Kidney to her Husband and she is 30 years younger than him.
- Moreover, she shares a strong bond with her Husband and she was just 8 months into their relationship.
Read Also:Jessica Olsson (Entrepreneur) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Children, Net Worth, Facts
Marlene Knaus Born, Family & Education
- Marlene Knaus was born in 1956 in Australia and holds Australian nationality.
- Her family information is not known in public domain.
- Concerning in her education, there is not any information regarding her educational background.
Marlene Knaus Career
- She began her career as modeled for different brands in the 1960s.
- Later, she became a designer and socialite as well.
- Marlene is the ex-wife of Austrian Austrian former Formula One racer Niki Lauda.
- Marlene was a famous model before marrying Niki Lauda.
- She was a rising model back then but she rose to fame spontaneously after her marriage and the subsequent divorce from her husband she was known to be the high-fashion (model) in “it girl”.
- She was considered a famous fashion icon back in those days.
- Her association with a famous sports personality added more to the matter and she was almost followed in her efforts back in the day.
- She rose to prominence after marrying with the champion racer Niki Lauda.
- The Austrian former Formula One driver won F1 World Drivers’ Championship three times in 1975, 1977 and 1984.
- Furthermore, he is also the only driver to have been champion for both Ferrari and McLaren.
- Additionally, Niki is also an aviation entrepreneur who has founded two airlines, Lauda Air and Niki.
- Later in 2013, a movie “Rush” released which shows the 1976 F1 battle between Niki Lauda and James Hunt.
Net Worth of Marlene Knaus
- As of 2020, Marlene Knaus net worth is estimated around $45 million USD.
- She received a good amount of alimony and children support money from her ex-husband whose wealth was close to $100 million.
- Her source of income is her modelling and now her own business lines investments.
Facts about Marlene Knaus
- Marlene Knaus is not active on social media at all.
- As of now, she doesn’t hold any of these social accounts such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Knaus has had a pretty secretive life.
- Marlene Knaus has a well-maintained body figure and is still as beautiful and sexy as ever.
- She definitely will continue to be in the highlights for continuing the ex-wife of a legendary racer.