Mammootty is a well known Indian film actor and producer. He is well known for predominantly in Malayalam cinema. In a career spanning four decades, he has appeared in over 400 films, mainly in Malayalam language and also in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi and English. Tune in bio and explore more about Mammootty’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net Worth, Career and many more Facts about him!
Mammootty Height & Weight
How tall is Mammootty? He stands at a height of 5 ft 7 in or else 1.67 m or 167 cm. He weighs around 65 Kg or 139 lbs. He has dark brown eyes and brown hair. He is a fitness freak as well. He wears a shoe size of 8.5 US.
How old is Mammootty? His birthday falls on September 7, 1951. At present, he is 69-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Virgo. He was born in Chempu, India. He holds Indian nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
|Real Name||Muhammad Kutty |
|Birthday||September 7, 1951|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 7 in (1.67 m)|
|Weight||approx. 65 Kg (139 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-38 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Children||Surumi and Dulquer|
|Net Worth||approx. RS. 90 Lac|
Who is the wife of Mammootty? He is married with his wife Sulfath. Couple is also blessed with two children named, Surumi and Dulquer. He resides at Kochi, Ernakulam with family. Moreover, Mammootty is the Chairman of Malayalam Communications, which runs some Malayalam TV channels such as Kairali TV, People TV and Channel We.
Mammootty Net Worth
What is the net worth of Mammootty? Acting is his primary source of income. He co-owned a production company during the 1980s, Casino, along with Mohanlal, I.V. Sasi, Seema and Century Kochumon. His net worth is estimated over RS. 90 Lac.
- Wiki & Bio: His father, Ismail, had the wholesale business of garments and rice, and also the cultivation of rice while his mother, Fatima, was a housewife.
- He was their eldest son.
- He has two younger brothers, Ibrahimkutty and Zakariah and three younger sisters, Ameena, Sauda and Shafina.
- As of education, Mammootty went to Government High School, Kulasekharamangalam, Kottayam for his primary education.
- In the 1960s, his father moved the family to Ernakulam, where he attended Government School Ernakulam.
- He attended Maharaja’s College, Ernakulam for his degree.
- He graduated with a LL.B. from Government Law College, Ernakulam. Mammootty practiced law for two years in Manjeri.
- His second film was Kaalachakram, a 1973 Malayalam film.