Maggie Harlow is the mother of Jack Harlow who had released several EPs and mixtapes before he was signed to Don Cannon and DJ Drama’s record label Generation Now in 2018, an imprint of Atlantic Records. Harlow has been nominated for several honors by various organizations, including the Billboard Music Awards in 2021 as a Top New Artist. Variety named him “Hitmaker of the Year” in 2021 and included him on their list of Forbes 30 Under 30 that same year. In 2022, Harlow will make his acting debut in a remake of 1992 film White Men Can’t Jump directed by Calmatic. Jack Harlow’s Sweet Mother: Maggie Harlow.
Meet Maggie Harlow: Jack Harlow’s Mother
Maggie Harlow is the sweet mother of Jack Harlow, who is a famous rapper and songwriter. Maggie has been very supportive of her son’s music career and even helped him get started by buying him his first microphone. She is also very close with Jack’s girlfriend and the two of them often go on double dates together. Maggie is a loving mother who always puts her family first.
Maggie Harlow Husband
- Maggie Harlow is married with her husband named, Brian Harlow, and was raised on a horse farm near Shelbyville.
- Couple is also blessed with children.
- Duo has two children together and Clayborn “Clay” Harlow and Jack Harlow.
Maggie Harlow Ethnicity
Maggie Harlow is of French and Irish descent. Harlow’s grandfather used to live down the street from designer Tommy Hilfiger. She was born in the United States to American parents. Her father is of English descent, while her mother is of Irish ancestry. Maggie grew up in a middle-class family in the suburbs of Los Angeles. She attended public schools and later went on to study at the University of Southern California. After graduation, she worked as a journalist for various news outlets before landing her current job as a television producer. Maggie currently resides in Los Angeles with her husband and two young children.
Maggie Harlow Age
How old is Maggie Harlow? Her date of birth is not known. She is in her 60s. Moreover, Jackman Thomas Harlow was born on March 13, 1998, in Louisville, Kentucky. He is the son of Maggie Harlow, a businesswoman, and Brian Harlow, and was raised on a horse farm near Shelbyville.
Maggie Harlow Profile
|Real Name||Maggie Harlow|
|Profession||Mother of Jack Harlow|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 7″|
In Meters: 1.70 m
In Centimetres: 170 cm
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 55 kg|
In Pounds- 124 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Husband Name||Brian Harlow|
|Children?||Clayborn “Clay” Harlow|
and Jack Harlow
|Social Media Profiles||Not Active|
Maggie Harlow Facts
- Maggie Harlow’s son, Jack worked on two mixtapes that were ultimately never released, Moose Gang and Music for the Deaf.
- He released his first commercial album, the EP The Handsome Harlow, in 2015.
- Harlow released the single “Whats Poppin”, as the lead single from his second extended play, in 2020.
- Harlow was included in XXL’s 2020 Freshman Class.
- Harlow cites a range of influences across multiple genres, including Eminem.