Linda Bazalaki is best known as the Miss Uganda 1994. She is a Ugandan businesswoman and entrepreneur who holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Makerere University. She is also currently involved in an international trade and consulting firm that specializes in import/export services. Linda has held numerous high-level positions within the government. As part of her crowning in 1993-1994, she received a plane ticket to South Africa as well as an entirely new wardrobe.
Linda Bazalaki Height, Weight
How tall is Linda Bazalaki? She is 5 feet 10 inches tall (1.80 m) or (180 cm). She weighs around 65 Kg. Her body measurements are 44-32-40 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 44 A.
Linda Bazalaki Husband
Linda Bazalaki is married with her husband named, Curtis Lahti. Couple tied knot in 2008. Duo also have two children together. She keeps her personal life away from media and paparazzi. She also loves spending time with her friends and family. Her hobbies include reading, listening to music, going for long walks and watching movies.
Linda Bazalaki Profile
|60 years old
|5 ft 10 in (1.80 m)
|65 Kg (132 lbs)
|Bra Cup Size
Linda Bazalaki Now
Linda Bazalaki currently lives in Uganda with her family. She is an ambitious and hardworking woman, who has dedicated her life to making a difference in the lives of those around her. She is passionate about education, poverty eradication, and entrepreneurship.
Linda Bazalaki Facts
- Linda Bazalaki has not much shared about her personal life.
- She is very close to her father and mother.
- She has two siblings, a brother and a sister.
- She is an ardent animal lover and spends her free time volunteering at various animal shelters across the country.
- She also loves photography and cooking, which she believes add to her sense of creativity.
- Linda Bazalaki is also a spiritual person and deeply connected to her faith.
- She regularly spends time meditating and reading spiritual books.