Lex Fridman is a Russian-American Professor and Social Media Personality. He is currently working as a research scientist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). His ‘Linked in’ profile bio read is, “Research in human-centered AI and deep learning at MIT and beyond in the context of autonomous vehicles and personal robotics. I’m particularly interested in understanding human behavior in the context of human-robot collaboration, and engineering learning-based methods that enrich that collaboration. I received my BS, MS, and PhD from Drexel University where I worked on applications of machine learning, computer vision, and decision fusion techniques in a number of fields including robotics and human sensing. Before joining MIT, I was at Google working on machine learning for large-scale behavior-based authentication.” He also run his own self-entitled YouTube channel where he has an immense fan following under his channel. He uploads videos related to Deep Learning, Artifical Intelligence Podcasts, Research, Self-Driving Cars, etc. Tune in bio.
Lex Fridman Age, Height & Weight
Lex Fridman age is 34 years old. He has a very good height of 5 Feet 9 Inches. His body weight is 78 kilograms approximately. His body measurements are 42-32-37 inches. His biceps are 14 inches. Additionally, his hair color is dark brown and has blue eye color.
Lex Fridman Girlfriend
As of personal life and girlfriend, Lex Fridman is not dating anyone and currently enjoying his single life at the fullest. He is not married nor engaged with anyone at these moments. His previous dating history is also not known in public domain.
Lex Fridman Bio & Family
Lex Fridman was born on the 15th of August 1986 in Moscow, Russia. He holds American nationality. His father and mother information is not known in public domain. He has siblings as well. He has an elder brother named Gregory Fridman. Fridman’ real name is Alexei Fedotov. He can speak English and Russian language fluently. As of education, Lex graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree from Drexel University. He received his Master of Science degree from the same University. He earned his Doctor of Philosophy in the field of Computer Science from Drexel University. During his Ph.D., Fridman also worked on applications of machine learning, decision fusion techniques, and computer vision.
Lex Fridman Net Worth
What is the net worth of Lex Fridman? His net worth is estimated around approx U.S. $2 Million. His primary source of income is his engineering career.
Lex Fridman Wikipedia
|Real Name||Alexei Fedotov|
|Nick Name||Lex Fridman|
|Age||34 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB),|
|August 15, 1986|
|Profession||Research Scientist, Professor, and
Social Media Personality
|Famous For||His various research work|
|Nationality||American - Russian|
(American - Russian)
|Current Residence||Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 5' 9"
Centimetres: 175 cm
Meters: 1.75 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 78 Kg
Pounds: 171 lbs
|Biceps Size||14 Inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Highest Qualification||Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)|
|School||Local High School|
|Hobbies||Music, Traveling, & Playing Guitar|
|Net Worth||Approx U.S. $2 Million|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Links||Instagram, Twitter, Linked in|
Lex Fridman Facts
- He is active on social media platforms like on Twitter, LinkedIn, Medium, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, or join mailing list.
- Besides research and teaching, I enjoy playing guitar, practicing jiu jitsu, and engaging in deep meaningful conversations including on podcasts both as a guest (e.g., Joe Rogan Experience part 1 & part 2) and as a host (Artificial Intelligence podcast with, for example, Elon Musk).
- In addition, he research in human-centered AI, deep learning, autonomous vehicles & robotics at MIT and beyond.
- Also, he teach courses on deep learning.
- Some of his researches are: Arguing Machines: Human Supervision of Black Box AI Systems, Human-Centered Autonomous Vehicle Systems, Active Authentication on Mobile Devices, Driver Gaze Region Estimation without Use of Eye Movement, What Can Be Predicted from 6 Seconds of Driver Glances?, Crowdsourced Assessment of External Vehicle-to-Pedestrian Displays, DeepTraffic, Cognitive Load Estimation in the Wild, Driver Frustration Detection from Audio and Video in the Wild, Tesla Vehicle Deliveries and Autopilot Mileage Statistics, Human Side of Tesla Autopilot: Exploration of Functional Vigilance, MIT Advanced Vehicle Technology Study, Automated Synchronization of Driving Data Using Vibration and Steering Events.