Kyle Chrisley (born August 29, 1991) is a well known American Singer and Musician who is better known as the Todd Chrisley’s child who is an American businessman. His father, Todd is a self-made millionaire and successful entrepreneur born in Georgia and raised in Westminster, S.C.
In May 2019, Chrisley was arrested in Oklahoma on charges of possession of methamphetamine. However, one month later, the charges were dropped.
Reportedly, there was also an open warrant out for his arrest relating to claims of death threats targeted toward Alexus Whilby, co-owner and director of Home Design and Business Development, and Kyle Chrisley’s estranged wife. There are a lot of details and confusing timelines floating around. Previously, the reality TV star also caught into custody multiple times.
Other than this, Chrisley also has a history of fighting with drug addiction and Bipolar disorder. Bipolar disorder is characterized by episodes of mood swings ranging from depressive lows to manic highs. In fact, he also went rehab for his treatment.
Kyle Chrisley Net Worth
A few celebrities have been known to be quite secretive not only with their personal life but also with their net worth. Such a star is the Kyle Chrisley. It is, however, hard to estimate his net worth. One thing, however, that we can all agree on is the fact that his popularity is increasing as the days passes on, and this is estimated to have a significant effect on both his paycheck and net worth. Even more fascinating is that the passion in Kyle Chrisley to make it as a acting and as well as his career. Due to this, it is no surprise that Kyle Chrisley is gradually rising to stardom, to become one of the famed star in the industry. As of 2020, Kyle Chrisley’s net worth is estimated around approx U.S. $4 Million.
Age, Height & Weight
Currently, Kyle Chrisley age is 28 years old. He stands on a height of 5 feet 11 inches tall. He weighs around 78 kg or 171 lbs. He hails from Georgia, U.S.
Bio, Parents & Early Life
Kyle Chrisley was born on the 29th of August 1991 in Georgia, USA. His father name is Todd Chrisley and mother named, Kyle Chrisley. He has siblings as well. He has a sister named Lindsie Chrisley. He also has two half-siblings named Chase Chrisley (step-brother) and Savannah Chrisley (step-sister). As of education, Kyle is a high school graduate.
Wife, Spouse & Daughter
Kyle Chrisley was in relationship with his ex-girlfriend “Angela Victoria Johnson” a few years ago. Chloe is the daughter of Todd’s son Kyle Chrisley from a previous relationship. The little girl has been raised by Todd and his wife, Julie Chrisley, after they petitioned to gain custody when she was 6 months old due to Kyle’s struggles with substance abuse. Currently, Todd and his second spouse “Julie Chrisley” has the custody of Chloe.
Further, in 2014, Kyle tied the knot with his wife “Alexus Whilby”. Later, in December 2014, he claimed that Alexus Whilby-Chrisley had tried to extort their family for $20,000. According to him, Alexus threatened to tell the press that they were racist unless they gave her the cash. Currently, probably the couple not together.
Kyle Chrisley Wiki
|Real Name||Kyle Chrisley|
|Age||28 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB),|
|August 29, 1991|
|Profession||Former Reality Television Star,
Singer, and Musician
|Famous For||Son of Todd Chrisley
|Current Residence||Oklahoma, USA|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 5' 11"
Centimetres: 180 cm
Meters: 1.80 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 78 Kg
Pounds: 171 lbs
|Biceps Size||14 Inches|
|Shoe Size||12 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Todd Chrisley
Mother: Teresa Terry
|Siblings||Half-Brother: Chase Chrisley
Step-sister: Savannah Chrisley
Sister: Lindsie Chrisley
|Previous Dating?||Angela Victoria Johnson|
|Wife/ Spouse||Alexus Whilby|
|Children||Daughter: Chloe Chrisley
|School||Saint Francis High School|
|Hobbies||Music, Traveling, & Working out in the gym|
|Net Worth||Approx U.S. $4 Million|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Links|
Kyle Chrisley Father
Although the relationship between Kyle Chrisley and his father, Todd Chrisley, has suffered some rough patches, the duo appears to be in a better place. The social media show of love comes several months after E! Online reported that Kyle surprised many people after he revealed that he and his father were no longer estranged.
Kyle Chrisley Facts
- His first wife, Teresa Terry (Kyle’s biological mother), claimed that Todd physically as well as mentally abused her several times during their long married life.
- She filed a case of domestic violence against him when they got divorced.
- Then, in 2013, long before this more drug arrest in Oklahoma, Chrisley lost custody of his daughter when he was arrested for the aforementioned death threats to his ex-girlfriend and Chloe’s mother, Angela Johnson.
- Kyle is bipolar and, normally, people that are bipolar, they seek out a way to self-medicate, which is what Kyle has done since he’s been young.
- In May 2019, Kyle was arrested for possession of methamphetamine.
- Like Narcotics Anonymous pushes for, though, the public’s focus should really be on the disease of addiction rather than any particular drug.
- Chrisley joined his father on the podcast, “Chrisley Confessions” to set the record straight on some rumors surrounding him and also revealing that he had attempted suicide.
- He said, “I take medication and I had a bad side effect to it, and I tried to take my own life.”
- On Facebook, he wrote, “I’ve seen all the stories about my dad’s indictment all over the internet. I know the interview I did bashing my dad OVER A YEAR AGO is being shared on social media. Honestly, I’m tired of it. You guys don’t have the facts and I need to set the record straight once and for all. Everything I said in my interview was a lie. These allegations against my dad are all LIES!”