Kevin Durant was a high-scoring NBA forward and became the youngest player to win the NBA scoring title in the 2009-2010 season. Durant is one of the highest-earning basketball players in the world, due in part to endorsement deals with companies such as Foot Locker and Nike. As a member the Oklahoma City Thunder, he was awarded NBA MVP in 2014. He won back to back NBA Championships with the Golden State Warriors in 2017 and 2018, and was also awarded NBA Finals MVP. He signed with the Brooklyn Nets in 2019.
Durant averaged 35.9 points per game while scoring 30 or more points in 12 straight games. He was diagnosed with a Jones fracture in his right foot and was ruled out for six to eight weeks. Moreover, he made his debut for the Warriors on October 25 against the San Antonio Spurs, scoring a team-high 27 points in a blowout loss.
Kevin Durant Height & Weight
How tall is Kevin Durant? He stands tall with a height of 6 feet and 10 inches tall and weighs about 109 kilos. He is a fitness freak as well. He has blonde hair and has light brown eyes.
Kevin Durant Family
Durant was born on September 29, 1988, in Washington, D.C. His mother name is, Wanda and father named, Wayne Pratt. When Durant was an infant, his father deserted the family; Wanda and Wayne eventually divorced, and Durant’s grandmother Barbara Davis helped raise him.
By age 13, his father reentered his life and traveled the country with him to basketball tournaments. He has siblings as well. Durant has a sister, Brianna, and two brothers, Tony and Rayvonne.
Kevin Durant averaged 25.7 points per game during his one season at Texas. He also averaged 11.1 rebounds per match. The Seattle SuperSonics selected him 2nd in the 2007 NBA Draft. Soon, he was the Oklahoma City Thunder’s player of the year.
Read Also: Jayson Tatum (Basketball Player) Wiki, Bio
Kevin Durant Biography
Kevin Durant was named the Washington Post All-Met Basketball Player of the Year, as well as the Most Valuable Player of the 2006 McDonald’s All-American Game. He was widely regarded as the second-best high school prospect of 2006, behind Greg Oden. His father and mother names are not known.
Kevin Durant Wiki
|September 29, 1988
|approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.78 m)
|approx. 73 Kg
|approx. 44-28-38 inches
|Source of Income
Kevin Durant Wife
Who is the wife of Kevin Durant? He is single and not married. He is single and very focused on his career. He has never been married and does not have any children. He is currently single and looking for the right person to settle down with. He is very family oriented and loves spending time with his friends and loved ones.
Kevin Durant Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Kevin Durant? He has been a writer and photographer for The Players’ Tribune in recent years. He began acting in 2012 with the film Thunderstruck. His net worth is estimated to be $2 million.
Kevin Durant Career
Kevin Durant Durant, a highly recruited high school prospect, was widely considered to be the second-best player of his class. In college, he won numerous year-end awards and became the first freshman to be named Naismith College Player of the Year. He has been a professional basketball player and won two NBA championships. Durant was also selected to join nine All-NBA and eleven NBA All-Star teams.
Kevin Durant Facts
- In Game 5 of the first round of the playoffs, he scored a playoff career-high 45 points in a 129–121 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers.
- In Game 6, he set a new playoff career high with 50 points in a 129–110 win to close out the series.
- During Game 5 of the Western Conference semifinals against the Houston Rockets, Durant suffered a right calf strain, subsequently missing Game 6, in which the Warriors won the series, as well as the entire Western Conference Finals against the Portland Trail Blazers, which the Warriors won in a four-game sweep.
- He is an avid pet lover as well.
- He is a very hard worker and always puts his career first.
- He is very ambitious and always strives to be the best at whatever he does.
- He is a great listener and always tries to understand both sides of every issue.
- He is a very good friend and always has your back no matter what.
- He is also a great lover and very passionate in everything he does.