Ken Dilanian is a well known American Journalist and who rose his fame as a host and well known for his coverage of news in Iraq as a foreign correspondent embedding with U.S. troops. During that time, he operated independently from war-torn Baghdad. Other than this, he got a lot of appraisal and attention for writing about Deaths in Philadelphia’s child welfare system. It won him a Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism in 2007. He has won multiple awards for his investigations into government dysfunction, as a reporter based in Philadelphia. Currently, he is working on the investigative unit as an off-air reporter in the NBC news focusing primarily on national security and intelligence.
Ken Dilanian Net Worth 2020
- As of 2020, Ken Dilanian net worth is estimated around $1.5 million USD.
- His primary source of income is his journalism career.
Ken Dilanian Spouse
- As of 2020, Ken Dilanian is a married man.
- His wife name is not known in public domain.
- As per his previous dating history, it is not known in public domain.
Ken Dilanian Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Ken Dilanian age is 49 years old.
- He stands on a height of 6 feet 1 inches tall.
- He weighs around 70 Kg.
- He body measurements are not known.
- He has a pair of brown eyes and has brown hair color.
- He is a fitness freak as well.
- He wears a shoe size of 10 US.
Ken Dilanian Quick Facts
|Real Name||Ken Dilanian|
|Known For||Working on the investigative unit
as an off-air reporter in the NBC news
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 6'1"|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Girlfriend/ Dating||Not Known|
|Net Worth||Approx $1.5 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links|
Facts about Ken Dilanian
- Journalist and reporter who is best known for his work as a national security reporter for the NBC News Investigative Unit based in Washington.
- He is also known for his years of work with the Philadelphia Inquirer.
- As per his education, he graduated from Williams College with a degree in political science and history.
- He began his career as a local reporter in Philadelphia as part of the Philadelphia Inquirer before joining the teams of the Associated Press, the Los Angeles Times, and USA Today.
- He is known for having won the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism for a series on the deaths of children under the supervision of child protective services.
- He was born and raised in Massachusetts.
- He has appeared frequently as a guest and commentator on the NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt.
- He has an immense fan following on his social media platforms.