Keke Palmer is an American actress and singer who is best known for her movies like, Barbershop 2: Back in Business, Akeelah and the Bee, Madea’s Family Reunion, Unstable Fables: Tortoise vs. Hare, Abducted: The Carlina White Story, Ice Age: Continental Drift, Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom, Imperial Dreams, Ice Age: Collision Course, 2 Minutes of Fame, Jennifer Lopez: Halftime, Lightyear, Nope and many more. Moreover, she catches public eyes after she became a regular on the Fox series Scream Queens and in 2016. Later on, she portrayed Marty in the live broadcast of Grease on Fox entitled Grease Live! Read and find more about, Keke Palmer Bio, Height, Weight, Measurements, Ethnicity, Facts.
Keke Palmer Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Keke Palmer? She is 5 feet 6 inches tall or 1.67 m or 167 cm. She weighs around 60 Kg or 132 lbs. Her body measurements are 36-29-40 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 36 B.
Keke Palmer Net Worth
Who is the net worth of Keke Palmer? Acting is her main source of income. She’s also the host of her own Snapchat show Keepin’ It Real. Her net worth is estimated to be $3 million – $4 million.
Keke Palmer Boyfriend
Who is the boyfriend of Keke Palmer? She is dating her boyfriend named, Darius Jackson. She recently announced her pregnancy with her boyfriend on December 3, 2022.
Keke Palmer Wiki/Bio
|Real Name||Keke Palmer|
|Age||29 years old (As of 2022)|
|Birthdate||August 26, 1993|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||36 B|
|Net Worth||$3 million, as of 2021|
Keke Palmer Career
Keke Palmer starred in the Nickelodeon sitcom True Jackson, VP and became the fourth highest paid child star on television at the time. She voiced Peaches in the Ice Age franchise and voiced the characters Aisha and Piff on season 6 of the Nickelodeon series Winx Club.
She was influenced by American R&B singers Ciara, Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey, Aaliyah, Brandy, Mary J. Blige, Whitney Houston, as well as girl group TLC.
Keke Palmer Facts
- Palmer starred in Alice, directed by Krystin Ver Linden, which had its world premiere at the 2022 Sundance Film Festival.
- She had her acting breakthrough starring in the film Akeelah and the Bee, in 2006.
- She first sang in a church and performed at a stage show at a Chicago tourist destination.
- She auditioned for a stage production of The Lion King at age nine, in 2002.
- In 2014, she hosted the talk show Just Keke.
- She starred as Ella in Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella on Broadway, from 2014 to 2015.
- In addition to this, she progressed as a child actress with roles in Madea’s Family Reunion (2006), Jump In! (2007), The Longshots (2008) and Shrink (2009).
- She wrote on her Instagram which reads as, “Covering Wonderland’s Winter 22 issue, I sat down with @issarae to talk dreams beyond acting and how I wish to inspire the next generation ❤️🙏🏾. Head to wonderlandshop.com to pre-order your copy now. I want the ppl to understand that’s what it takes. I need them to understand that there’s more than just being the person in front of the camera and, yes, when you want to get stuff done, you have to be the one to do it. So I’d love to explore even more, having the possibility to train, do writing camps or teach folks about production so they know that there are other jobs out there in the entertainment industry that don’t involve them being a workhorse. I say that as kindly as I can because I am one of those workhorses. I’ve been working for 20 years and I love it but I don’t necessarily want that to be the path that everybody has got to take. I want the next generation to be able to understand how to make a difference, how to make an impact and how to be influential behind-the-scenes and in these other positions of power rather than just being someone that people look at to make them laugh, or to make them cry, or to make them feel something.”