Alexa Demie is a well known American actress and singer. She touted to stardom for her role as Maddy Perez in the HBO drama series Euphoria. She is an excellent actress and has received critical acclaim for her performances in both television and film. Demie is also involved in various charitable causes, and she uses her fame and platform to help raise awareness for important issues. She is one of the most hard working and ambitious young actresses today. She started her career by appearing in a small role on the show in 2009. She had recurring roles in Ray Donovan and Love. Her notable movies includes, Miles, Brigsby Bear, To the Moon, Mid90s, Waves, Mainstream and Nineteen on Fire.
Alexa Demie Ethnicity
Alexa Demie birthday falls on December 11, 1990 in Los Angeles, CA. She is 32 yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Sagittarius. During her early childhood, she had a younger sister. Her family immigrated from Mexico to Los Angeles when she was an infant and at a young age, her mother, who was a makeup artist, was pregnant with Demie.
Alexa Demie Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Alexa Demie? She stands at a height of 5 ft 7 in tall or else 1.67 m or 167 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has brown hair.
Alexa Demie Wiki/Bio
|Real Name||Alexa Demie|
|Age||32 years old|
|Birthday||December 11, 1990|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, CA|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.67 m)|
|Weight||55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||$3 m (USD)|
Alexa Demie Boyfriend
Alexa Demie is dating, Christian Berishaj, also known as JMSN, a Michigan-born musician who has been active in the music industry since the early 2010s. He has released several albums and EPs, blending genres like R&B, soul, and electronic music. It’s unclear how Alexa and JMSN first got to know each other, but it’s possible that their mutual interests in music and entertainment brought them together. JMSN has stated in interviews that he prefers to keep his personal life private.
Alexa and JMSN have been dating for at least three years, as of 2023, indicating that their relationship is stable and long-lasting. They often post photos and messages about each other on social media, suggesting that they are a supportive and affectionate couple.
Couple seem to prioritize their relationship and make time for each other. They have been spotted together at events like music festivals and fashion shows, and have travelled together to places like Japan and Mexico. Their shared passion for music and creative expression may have been the foundation of their connection, but their commitment and support for each other have kept them together.
Alexa Demie Career
In 2013, Demie made her first onscreen appearance as a video vixen in Azealia Banks’. She has guest starred on TV series such as Ray Donovan, Love, and The OA. In 2018, Demie appeared in Mid90s.
In 2019, she began starring as Maddy Perez in the HBO drama series Euphoria. In August 2018, joined the cast of Waves alongside Sterling K. Brown and that of Mainstream, directed by Gia Coppola. In 2020, she also appeared in the comedy-drama film Mainstream. As part of the upcoming animated series Fables, she is set to perform as the voice of a character, in 2023.
Alexa Demie Net Worth
What is the net worth of Alexa Demie? She shared fashion and lifestyle selfies on Instagram. As in 2023, her net worth is estimated around $3.5 million (USD).
Alexa Demie Facts
- Alexa Demie was born and raised in Los Angeles, California.
- She is raised by her single mother Rose Mendez who is professionally a make-up artist.
- She is a make-up artist from Michoacán, Mexico.
- In 2019, she legally changed her name from Alexa Demie Wilson Vanerstrom to Alexa Demie.
- She is of Mexican descent on her mother’s side.
- Demie initially claimed her birth year as 1994/1995, however she was accused of shaving several years off her age after it was revealed that she graduated from John Marshall High School in 2008.
- She released a debut single in November of 2017 titled “Girl Like Me.” She frequently shares her fashion and lifestyle selfies on her social media.
- Her hobbies includes dancing and singing.
- She is active on social media platforms.
- Blue is her favorite color.
- She also get paid for partnerships and advertisements from her sponsors.
- She has guest starred on TV series such as Ray Donovan, Love, and The OA.
- In August 2018, she joined the cast of Waves alongside Sterling K. Brown and that of Mainstream, directed by Gia Coppola.