Keith Powers is an American Model and actor. He rose to prominence as Cameron Drake on Netflix’s #REALITYHIGH and played Theo on the MTV series Faking It. He’s also been in Famous in Love and The New Edition Story. Previously, he worked as a model with famous brands such as Calvin Klein, GQ, Guess, and Sketchers, among others. Tune in bio and know more about Keith Powers’s age, height, weight, girlfriend, family, net worth, career and many more facts about him.
Keith Powers Height & Weight
How tall is Keith Powers? He stands on a height of 6 ft 1 in or else 1.87 m or 187 cm. He weighs 59 Kg or 130 lbs. He weighs around 70 Kg or 154 lbs. His bod measurements are 44-32-37 inches. His biceps size are 21 inches. He is a gymnast. He has dark brown eyes and hair.
|Real Name||Keith Powers|
|Birthday||August 22, 1992|
|Height||Approx 6 ft 1 in (1.87 m)|
|Weight||Approx 70 Kg (154 lbs)|
|Body Stats||Approx 44-32-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||Approx 21 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $5 m (USD)|
Keith Powers Girlfriend
Who is the current girlfriend of Keith Powers? He is in relationship with singer Ryan Destiny. Since 2017, the duo is dating each other. They shares a great bond with each other. His previous dating history is not known in public domain.
Keith Powers Bio, Age & Family
How old is Keith Powers? His birthday falls on August 22, 1992. He was born in Sacramento, CA. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. His mother name is Jennifer Clark and father named, Keith Powers, Sr.. As of educational qualifications, he attended Sheldon High School.
Keith Powers Career & Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Keith Powers? He started modeling at 9 years old, influenced by his mother, but developed a passion for sports. He played football as a wide receiver at Sheldon High School. He landed a role in the movies like, House Party: Tonight’s the Night, Netflix original film Reality High, What/If in 2019 and man more. As in 2020, his net worth is estimated around $5 m (USD).
Facts on Keith Powers
- He is best known for his roles as Ronnie DeVoe in BET’s miniseries The New Edition Story and Tyree in the film Straight Outta Compton.
- He walked for Calvin Klein at the 2014 Men’s Fashion Week in Milan.
- He did a cover for Skechers, and became the face of Aéropostale.
- He played Gutta in the BET hip hop anthology series Tales, and Cameron Drake in the Netflix original film Reality High.
- He is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
- He has million of followers under his Instagram account.