Katina Taylor is the ex-wife of Jason Taylor, an American former football defensive end and outside linebacker and was a four-year letterman and three-year starter for the Akron Zips of the University of Akron before being drafted in the third round, 13th pick (73rd overall), in the 1997 NFL Draft by Miami.
Katina Taylor Before Fame
- Katina Taylor age is 46 years old.
- She was born in 1976 in Miami, Florida.
- She is of Cuban descent.
- She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- As per her educational qualifications, Katina has a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Miami.
- She also has a master’s degree in counselling from Florida International University.
Meet Katina Taylor, Jason Taylor’s Ex-Wife
Katina Taylor is the ex-wife of former NFL star Jason Taylor. The couple was married for 11 years before divorcing in 2017. Katina met Jason while they were both students at the University of Miami.
Also, Taylor and his ex-wife Katina, who is the sister of Taylor’s former teammate Zach Thomas, have three children: sons Isaiah and Mason, and daughter Zoe. Katina filed for divorce twice in 2006, citing irreconcilable differences and asking for custody of the children, but withdrew the petitions both times.
The couple quietly divorced in Key West, Florida in 2015. Taylor lives in the Fort Lauderdale suburb of Plantation. Taylor’s sister Joy Taylor is the news anchor on The Herd with Colin Cowherd on Fox Sports 1. His son, Mason, plays college football at LSU.
Katina Taylor Net Worth
Katina is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) in the state of Florida. She has her own private practice, Katina Taylor Counseling, in Miami.
Katina is an active philanthropist and has been involved with a number of charities over the years. She is a board member of the Jason Taylor Foundation, which provides support to disadvantaged youth in South Florida. Katina has a net worth of $5 million.
Katina Taylor Wiki, Biography
|Real Name||Katina Taylor|
|Age||46 years old (As of 2022)|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||36 BB|
|Children||Son: Isaiah and Mason|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Katina Taylor Husband
- Katina Taylor is best known as the ex-wife of Jason Taylor.
- Moreover, Taylor is now married Monica Taylor on August 18, 2020.
- They became engaged on July 2, 2019.
- Taylor and Monica are expecting their first child together, a baby boy due August 2021.
Katina Taylor Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Katina Taylor? She is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs around 62 Kg. Her body measurements are 36-28-40 inches. Her bra cup size is 36 BB. She has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
Katina Taylor Facts
- Taylor and his wife Katina founded the Jason Taylor Foundation with the goal of improving the lives of children in South Florida, 2004.
- Taylor has also partnered with the Invicta Watch Group and its CEO, Eyal Lalo.
- He said, “As a watch enthusiast and collector, I am excited to be partnering with Invicta on the development and launch of my collection of watches.”
Read Also: Who Is John Cusimano, Rachael Ray’s Spouse?