Who is Katerina Deason? She is better known as the fiance of Richard Rawlings. He is an American entrepreneur and media personality. He is the star of the reality television show Fast N’ Loud.
Recently, on July 04, 2020, the couple shared a post via their Instagram which captained as, “Happy 4th of July from the Rawlings household 🇺🇸 Everyone stay safe out there and have a good time, y’all already know I will! 📸: @rhileephotog”
Katerina Deason Height & Weight
How tall is Katerina Deason? She stands at a height of 5 ft 6 in tall or else 1.67 m or 167 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well.
Katerina Deason Age
How old isKaterina Deason? Her birthday falls on Dec 05, 1967. At present, she is 52-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Leo.
|Real Name||Katerina Deason|
|Famous As||Richard Rawlings Fiance|
|Birthday||Dec 05, 1967|
|Height||approx 5 ft 6 in|
|Weight||approx 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Spouse||Richard Rawlings (Fiance)|
|Net Worth||Approx $50 m (USD)|
10 Facts about Katerina Deason
- Wiki & Bio: Her father and mother names are not known in public domain.
- She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- She is also famous as the ex-wife of billionaire, Darwin Deason and the fiance of Richard Deason.
- Moreover, FYI, If you check out her Instagram you will see that she name is no longer Katerina Deason. It is Katerina Rawlings!
- The couple is currently engaged, but not married.
- Rawlings made a beautiful proposal to Katerina in a bed of sandy rose petals at the Be Tulum resort in Quintana Roo, Mexico.
- She loves wearing sunglasses.
- As of 2020, her fiance estimated net worth is estimated around $20 million (USD).
- She is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
- Her boyfriend believes in “I went dead broke – twice! – trying to get Gas Monkey up and going. And when I say broke, I mean sleeping on my sister’s couch and can’t pay-the-rent type broke.”