Karen Carney is an English International football winger. Other than this, she is currently signed to Chelsea of the FA WSL. Moreover, as of Feb 2021, she returns to the screen as a pundit for Match of the Day 2 after deleting her Twitter profile due to sexist abuse sparked by Leeds’ account mocking her analysis. Besides, she is also a member of the England women’s national football team. Tune in bio.
Karen Carney Net Worth & Salary
What is the net worth of Karen Carney? She has made more than 100 appearances for England after making her debut in 2005. She made her fortune from her career as a footballer as well as through endorsement deals from big brands including Nike. Her net worth is estimated over $200,000 (USD).
Karen Carney Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Karen Carney? She is blessed with a decent body measurement of 34-27-35 inches and stands tall at the height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs about 50 kilograms. She has blonde colored hair with pairs of beautiful blue colored eyes.
Karen Carney Age
How old is Karen Carney? She was born on 1 August 1987 in Birmingham, England. She is 33-yrs old. She holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Karen Carney Wiki/Bio
|August 01, 1987
|approx. 5 ft 6 in
|approx. 50 Kg (110 lbs)
|approx. 34-27-35 inches
|Bra Cup Size
|approx. $200,000 (USD)
Karen Carney Boyfriend
Who is the boyfriend of Karen Carney? She is currently single. She has not revealed anything about being in any relationship. There aren’t even any rumors about her getting in a relationship. She is more focused on her career at the moment, and she does not care about being in a relationship. However, everyone is expecting her to share about her personal life in the upcoming days.
Karen Carney Family
Karen Carney’s mother name is Marie and father named, Michael together with her two sisters. While her father worked as a firefighter, her mother worked at Sainsbury’s. She has British nationality and unknown ethnicity.
Karen Carney Facts
- Karen Carney made a comment on Amazon Prime during Leeds’ 5-0 win against West Bromwich Albion.
- She has returned to the screen as a pundit following the vile sexist abuse she received online.
- The ex-Arsenal, Chelsea and Birmingham star stated that Leeds’ high-octane high-pressing style of play was benefited by the enforced break to the season, which allowed Whites players valuable rest and recovery time.
- Carney subsequently deleted her Twitter profile, which had 78,000 followers.
- She is an avid pet lover as well.