Who is Justin Timberlake? He is an American singer, songwriter, actor, and record producer. He is best known as the as a member of the boy band NSYNC. Later when the band dissolved, he launched a solo career that has included the #1 singles “SexyBack” and “My Love.” Other than a singing, he also launched his acting career, and played prominent roles in such films as The Social Network, Bad Teacher and Friends with Benefits. Tune in bio and explore more about Justin Timberlake’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Children, Net Worth and many more Facts about him.
Justin Timberlake Height & Weight
How tall is Justin Timberlake? He stands at a height of 6 ft or else 1.85 m or 185 cm. He weighs around 60 Kg or 132 lbs. He has blue eyes and has blonde hair. He is a fitness freak as well. He wears a shoe size of 10 US.
|Real Name||Justin Randall Timberlake|
|Famous As||Pop Singer|
|Birthday||January 31, 1981|
|Height||approx 6 ft (1.85 m)|
|Weight||approx 60 Kg (132 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 44-32-38 inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Wife/ Spouse||Jessica Biel|
|Net Worth||Approx $40 m (USD)|
Facts about Justin Timberlake
- His birthday falls on January 31, 1981. At present, he is 39-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Aquarius. He was born in Memphis, TN.
- He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. His mother name is not known.
- He has siblings as well.
- He has two half-brothers, Jonathan and Stephen from Charles’ second marriage to Lisa Perry.
- His half-sister Laura Katherine died shortly after birth on May 12, 1997
- As of educational qualifications, he is well educated.
- In 1993 and 1994, he was a cast member in The All-New Mickey Mouse Club.
- Timberlake resumed his music career in 2013 with his third and fourth albums The 20/20 Experience.
- Timberlake has co-owned or provided celebrity endorsement for three restaurants in the United States.
- His net worth is estimated over $40 million (USD).
- In 2019, Billboard ranked him 20th on their decade-end chart for “Top Artists” of the 2010s.
- According to Billboard, FutureSex/LoveShow was the third highest-grossing concert tour of 2007 and highest solo.
- In 2012, he married actress Jessica Biel.
- He and Biel welcomed a son named Silas on April 11, 2015.
- Their second son was born in July 2020. He dated Britney Spears in the early 2000s.