Who is Casey Neistat? He is an American YouTube personality, filmmaker, vlogger, actor and co-founder of the multimedia company Beme, which was later acquired by CNN. He has released dozens of short films exclusively on the internet, including regular contributions to the New York Times Op-Doc series. Moreover, he touted to stardom for the HBO series The Neistat Brothers. Tune in bio and explore more about Casey Neistat’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Children, Net Worth, Career and many more Facts about him.
Casey Neistat Height & Weight
How tall is Casey Neistat? He stands at a height of 5 ft 7 in or else 1.75 m or 175 cm. He weighs around 57 Kg or 127 lbs. He has brown eyes and hair. He is a fitness freak as well. He wears a shoe size of 8 US.
|Real Name||Casey Owen Neistat|
|Nick Name||Casey Neistat|
|Famous As||Youtuber, Social Media Star|
|Birthday||March 25, 1981|
|Birthplace||New London, CT|
|Height||approx 5 ft 7 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight||approx 57 Kg (127 lbs)|
|Body Stats||approx 42-32-38 inches|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Children||Owen, Francine and Georgie|
|Wife/ Spouse||Candice Pool|
|Net Worth||Approx $2 m (USD)|
Casey Neistat Wife & Children
Who is the wife of Casey Neistat? He married Candice Pool in 2013 and he has three children, Owen, Francine and Georgie. In 2014, Neistat was listed on New Media Rockstars Top 100 Channels, ranked at #82. As in 2020, his net worth is estimated over $2 million (USD).
Facts about Casey Neistat
- Wiki & Bio: His birthday falls on March 25, 1981. At present, he is 39-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Aries. He was born in New London, CT.
- He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- In 2004, Neistat and his brother produced a film series titled Science Experiments..
- Neistat started to post daily vlogs on YouTube on March 26, 2015.
- In 2005, Neistat eloped with Candice Pool in Houston, Texas.
- Neistat supported Democrat Hillary Clinton in the 2016 United States Presidential Election.
- On November 28, 2016, CNN announced that it would acquire the Beme company, reportedly for US$25 million.
- Between the age of 17 and 20, he lived in a trailer park with Harris and Owen.
- He was brought up in Reform Judaism.
- He dropped out of high school during his sophomore year at the age of 17.
- He eventually left his family and had a son named Owen, at age 17, with his then-girlfriend Robin Harris, in 1998.
- He has an immense fan following under his Instagram account.