Jorge Messi is a steel factory manager and best known as the dad of Lionel Messi, who is widely considered to be one of the best players in the world and is regularly praised by his fellow professionals, coaches and media. Lionel was coached by his father, though his earliest influence as a player came from his maternal grandmother, Celia.
Jorge Messi Before Fame
- Jorge Messi is of Italian and Spanish descent, the great-grandson of immigrants from the northcentral Adriatic Marche region of Italy and Catalonia.
- His belongs to devout Catholic Christian.
- His current date of birth or birthday is not known.
- He is probably in his 50s, as of 2022.
- He keeps his personal life away from media and limelight.
- He always prefers to stay away from any kind of controversies and scandals.
- He is a man of few words but has an influential presence on social media platforms.
- He is known for his reliability as well as his impressive work ethic that earned him respect among his peers.
Jorge Messi Wife
Jorge Messi is married with Celia Cuccittini, who worked in a magnet manufacturing workshop. She is of Italian ancestry. Moreover, couple’s son, Lionel Messi, growing up in a tight-knit, football-loving family, “Leo” developed a passion for the sport from an early age, playing constantly with his older brothers, Rodrigo and Matías, and his cousins, Maximiliano and Emanuel Biancucchi, both of whom became professional footballers.
Jorge Messi Profile
|Real Name||Jorge Horácio Messi|
|Age||50 years old (As of 2022)|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Children||Maria Sol Messi, Matias Messi, Lionel Messi,|
|Parents||Eusebio Messi, Rosa Maria Pérez|
|Grand Children||Thiago Messi Roccuzzo, Mateo Messi Roccuzzo, Ciro Messi Roccuzzo|
Jorge Messi Son
Jorge Messi’s son Lionel Messi, joined local club Grandoli, at the age of four. Messi joined the Rosario club when he was six years old. He rapidly progressed through the club’s ranks, in 2003–04 season. made his first team debut when he came on in the 75th minute during a friendly against José Mourinho’s Porto, in 2003 at the age of 16. His breakthrough came, on 24 August, 2005, during the Joan Gamper Trophy, Barcelona’s pre-season competition.
Jorge Messi Facts
- Jorge Messi is a very supportive father to Messi.
- He has been crucial in his upbringing and development.
- He encourages him to work hard and never gives up on anything he puts his mind to.
- Jorge was also instrumental in helping Messi transfer from Argentina to Spain, something that proved key in helping him develop into the world-class player we know today.
- The two still maintain a close relationship, something which is evident in the way Messi talks about his father.
- He often speaks about him with admiration and gratitude for all the sacrifices he made to ensure a better future for his son.
- It is also evident that Jorge is immensely proud of Messi’s achievements, regularly expressing his delight when discussing them.
- He even accompanies Messi on some of his tours around the world and has been spotted cheering him on in stadiums.
- It is clear that Messi would not be the same player he is today without his supportive father.
- Together, they have created a strong bond and a lasting legacy that goes beyond football.