Joanna Marie aka JoJo Gomez (born July 9, 1993) is a well known American dancer, Dancer, and Choreographer. She rose her fame for performing in TV shows, such as ‘America’s Got Talent’, ‘The X Factor’, and ‘Beyond Dance’. She has also appeared in the music videos by various renowned artists, including Stefan Kendal Gordy, Beyoncé, and Kimberly Cole. She subsequently auditioned for a talent agency and a day later she was signed. She established herself as one of the leading young dancers in the industry. Later, her body began to change and she gained some weight. So, she stopped receiving as many offers as she once used to. Afterwards, she introduced several changes to her daily life routine to fit her new body type and set up a YouTube account to post videos of her dance sequences. Currently, she has also started teaching dance and choreographing for music videos. Other than this, she has an immense fan following under her instagram account.
JoJo Gomez Boyfriend
- As of 2020, JoJo Gomez is in relationship with her boyfriend named, Donovan Okimura, popular as Rude Boy.
- The duo often spotted with each other.
- As per her previous dating history, it is not known in public domain.
JoJo Gomez Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, JoJo Gomez age is 26 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- She weighs around 58 Kg.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-36 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 32 D.
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
- She has dark brown eyes and has black hair.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
JoJo Gomez Bio/Wiki
|Real Name||Joanna Marie|
|Nick Name||JoJo Gomez|
|Born||July 9, 1993|
|Age||26 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Dancer, Youtuber, Entrepreneur|
|Famous For||Dancing Teacher|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'5"|
|Weight||Approx 58 Kg
|Bra Cup Size||32 D|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Boyfriend/ Dating||Donovan Okimura aka Rude Boy|
|School||Local High School|
|Social Account Link||Instagram, Youtube|
JoJo Gomez Net Worth
- As of 2020, JoJo Gomez net worth is estimated around $500 – $900 K USD.
- Her primary source of income is her dancing career.
- She also earns from her brand endorsements and sponsors.
- She charges for sponsorship is between $5K – $6K.
- She makes a decent amount of money from her youtube channel nearly, $41.2K – $658.9K.
|Net Worth||Approx $500 – $900K |
(As of 2020)
|Endorsements||Approx $5K – $6K|
JoJo Gomez Career
- As per her career, in 2011, after graduating from high school, JoJo Gomez shifted to Los Angeles.
- At the age of 17, she gave her first audition of her career was for the MTV Video Music Awards in 2011.
- Gomez cleared it and got the opportunity to be a part of the tribute to her childhood idol.
- She also get into the ‘America’s Got Talent’ and ‘Radio Disney’.
- During this period, she was working constantly, but since dancers generally do not make that much money, she also had to perform at bar mitzvahs and other children’s events.
- Gomez is a Latina and naturally not skinny.
- After working rigorously for five years, her body started to change.
- She began to gain weight and it considerably decreased the work she was getting.
- She tried various diets but they did not have any significant effect.
- At most of the auditions she attended, she was told that while she was immensely talented, she needed to lose some weight.
- She decided not to go to any more auditions and set up her own brand.
- Gomez still did her training and attended classes.
- Now, she carefully reviewed her own body and came up with a style that would be a perfect fit.
- She also started teaching dance to kids at a studio in Orange County so she could take care of her bills.
- In 2009, she had started her YouTube.
- In Aug 2014, she uploaded her first video.
- She hoped her own videos would inspire someone else in the same way.
- Her content, at the time, consisted of the dance routines that she choreographed herself to the music of the likes of Beyoncé, Britney Spears, and Tinashe.
- Soon, the positive feedback she was getting accumulated into something significant.
- Then, she started to received teaching requests from various dance studios.
- Then, she joined the Millennium Dance Complex as a substitute teacher.
- Her first class had five students but it grew in time.
- She also started filming her classes and putting the videos up on YouTube.
- It proved to be a good idea as her classes began selling out within a year.
- Her first work as a choreographer was for Tinashe’s ‘Company’.
- Later, she also choreographed for Tinashe’s ‘Flame’.
- In Las Vegas, recently, she choreographed for the Backstreet Boys.
- Still, she teaches at IDA Hollywood, which is another prominent dance studio in Los Angeles.
JoJo Gomez Born, Family & Education
- JoJo Gomez was born on July 9, 1993 in USA.
- She holds American nationality.
- She belongs to caucasian ethnicity.
- Her parents name are not known in public domain.
- She has siblings as well.
- She has a brother named George.
- As per her educational qualifications, she is well educated.
JoJo Gomez Facts
- She has an immense fan following under her social media platforms.
- Black is her favourite color.
- She loves travelling.
- She is a pet lover as well.
- She loves doing charity work.
- She love wearing watches.
- She regularly includes veggies in her daily diet routine.