Who is Joe Pesci? He is an American actor and musician. He rose to fame after he appeared in the Martin Scorsese films Goodfellas, Raging Bull and Casino. His performance in Raging Bull earned him an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor. He also played the title character in 1992’s My Cousin Vinny and the dimwitted burglar in the Home Alone films. Tune in bio!
Joe Pesci Height & Weight
How tall is Joe Pesci? He stands at a height of 5 ft 3 in tall or else 1.63 m or 163 cm. He weighs around 54 Kg or 119 lbs. He is a gymnast and fitness freak as well. He has blue eyes and black hair.
Read Also : Carl Judie (Actor) Wiki, Bio
Joe Pesci Wiki
|Real Name||Joseph Frank Pesci|
|Nick Name||Joe Pesci|
|Birthday||February 9, 1943|
|Height||approx 5 ft 3 in (1.63 m)|
|Weight||approx 54 Kg (119 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 42-32-38 inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Wife/ Spouse||Claudia Haro|
|Net Worth||Approx $50 m (USD)|
Joe Pesci Wife
Who is the wife of Joe Pesci? He was married to Claudia Haro, with whom he had a daughter, from 1988 until 1992. He was previously married two other times. He was briefly engaged to model Angie Everhart in 2007.
Read Also : Blake Clark (Actor) Wiki, Bio
Joe Pesci Facts
- Joe Pesci’s mother name is Maria, worked part-time as a barber, and his father name is, Angelo Pesci.
- He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- As of educational qualifications, she was raised in Belleville, New Jersey, and graduated from Belleville High School.
- At age 10, he was a regular on a television variety show called Startime Kids, which also featured Connie Francis.
- As a teenager, Pesci was friends with singers Frankie Valli and Tommy DeVito.
- In the 1960s, Pesci began working as a barber, following in his mother’s footsteps.
- In 2017, Pesci was cast alongside Robert De Niro and Al Pacino in The Irishman.
- Pesci won the BAFTA Film Award for Newcomer to Leading Film Roles in 1981.
- In 1984, he was cast in Once Upon a Time in America, again appearing alongside De Niro.
- Personal Life: Pesci has been married and divorced three times. His first marriage was in 1964.
- He fathered a daughter during his first marriage.
- His third marriage was from 1988 to 1992, to Claudia Haro, a model and actress.
- In 2007, Pesci was engaged to Angie Everhart, but the couple broke up in 2008.
- He is active on social media platforms.
- He has an immense fan following under his Instagram account.
- He is also a musician who has recorded three studio albums, Little Joe Sure Can Sing! (1968), Vincent LaGuardia Gambini Sings Just for You (1998) and Pesci… Still Singing (2019).
Read Also: Brady Noon (Actor) Wiki, Bio